Reviews for Dana Scully's Diary
dyeyell chapter 8 . 12/20/2011
This is a funny story. Please come back and update.
ayesis chapter 8 . 5/27/2007
o! me like! ud asap! please! loving it so far!

Xx. Zoe .xX
IntraceableAlias chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
I read this several months ago and I loved it so much... came back to add it to my favorites and keep an eye on it. And maybe re-read it too... please please please write more. Please?
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 8 . 6/24/2004
(grin) Interesting, very interesting. Fun how you keep bringing up relationship possibilities, all of them downright bizarre and fun. Everyone's a little OOC, but hey, this is a great read, so I can live with that.
Starlight1534 chapter 8 . 6/17/2004
Hahaha. I love this story. It's absolutely hilarious. Can't wait to read the next part. Update soon!
LadyRaider chapter 8 . 5/9/2004
finally, it took you damn long enough! love this fic. Is totally halirious, and i'm hoping there'll be some msr...soon! but, if that's not the direction you're taking this fic, i'll get over it...in time.
Mei Zhen chapter 8 . 5/8/2004
LMAO! I love all of it. Poor Mulder, what can he do if he was born men, and so fated to be... as he is? ;) I love how Dana thinks. LOL!
randi127 chapter 8 . 5/7/2004
FINALLY! What have you been doing? Just kidding. Great chapter, keep up the good work. And could you try and post a little sooner this time? Please?
V31 chapter 8 . 5/6/2004
Finally, an update! And it didn't disappoint. Excellent work!
pdb chapter 8 . 5/4/2004
yay! glad to see another chapter. can't wait for more.
Slip chapter 8 . 5/4/2004
Yay! You updated! More soonest, I'm loving this.
CeilidhO chapter 8 . 5/4/2004
About BLOODY time! Still as hilarious and perfect as ever. Update soon, please times a million. VERY soon...
Wing'dCallisto chapter 7 . 4/21/2004
yes, finally, an update! I really, really adore this fic. But you know that, right? there's no way i can fault this fic. it's so hilarious. xD
(sorry, this isn't a particularly helpful review.)
gia chapter 7 . 3/24/2004
I'm really enjoying this, please update soon.
V31 chapter 2 . 3/2/2004
Dude, totally hilarious! Your fanfic is awesome.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »