Reviews for Mute
annemarie chapter 7 . 9/28/2006
seto kaiba/anzu
Tormented Inoccence chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Ugghh! Sorry but I can only review for now! i like this story and am adding it to my favourites. My bro wants the computer now. So I'll review so you don't think I added it to my fav's and ran. LOL.
ashley chapter 11 . 5/16/2005
i like this story. tis really good. please update soon:)
seguha chapter 11 . 9/4/2004
wow, finished already . i wish there was more. also can you please check out my story. it's my first. i tried reviwing yesterday but the server wasn't working. sorry it took so long.
The Insane Sisters chapter 11 . 8/28/2004
that was so kawaii! Normally I only read Yami by Anzu, but your story is one of the few I like that is Anzu by someone else.

The Insane Sisters chapter 8 . 8/28/2004
read the manga. Yugi is a psychopath...its actually kinda funny. People die...yay! Yami rules! Oh, I love your story too, these guys are really funny. And Hiei, shut up and let the author speak. Nathan never intrupts me!

Nathan: only because I value my semi-existance.

Naoku: want to play with Carlos and Cheeza again? (my zombie dragons)

Nathan: ep! *hides in closet*

Naoku: anyway, this story is great!

(sorry I babbled!)
Schizophrenic Kitten chapter 11 . 8/14/2004
hey! cool story! I needa read some of ya others! anyways, i better boogie!

wuv Jaye
Deena70 chapter 10 . 6/24/2004
HOW DARE HE! HOW DARE HE HURT ANZU! And her own father to boot! Scumbag. (Calms down) Great chapter. But you better make Anzu happy by the end of the story or else!
annettepy chapter 10 . 6/19/2004
What a great chapter! I just found this story today and read through everything...that is, if chapter 10 is the final chapter...which I'm hoping it isn't because I would like to know what kind of other unknown imagination you might have to add on to the story.

I really must say that this is one of those great Anzu story. Your version of Anzu's childhood experience really caught me off guard. I wasn't expecting her to have a father that abusive. Anyhow, it just makes your story...(what's the word) of the kind that's not often found written. (I'm not sure if I'm even making sense here.)
Kagome x Y a s h a chapter 10 . 6/18/2004
that was
Cherry Hells chapter 10 . 6/16/2004
that's so sad. update asap
Silver pain chapter 10 . 6/14/2004
That's a good fanfic. You should continue it or a do sequel where the others find out.
Choas Babe chapter 10 . 6/14/2004
Yes, updating good. I need to do that. CORRECT PAIRING! If she doesn't talk, they no get burgers!
Crystal Koneko chapter 10 . 6/13/2004
YES! YOU UPDATED! YAY! And I'm trying to learn japanese to!...TRYING! It's very hard...
Devon.good bye everyone chapter 9 . 6/2/2004
m... Very intresting. please update.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »