Reviews for Mute
Lady-Wicca666 chapter 9 . 6/2/2004
aww how cute, update soon!
The Happy Reviewer chapter 9 . 6/2/2004
W00tness! Looks like I'm the first one to review chapter nine, or at least, that's what my computer tells me. ; This is a really cute story, great plot and very realistic. But geez, Tea must have to write really really fast to be able to keep up in a conversation. _ Anywho, update soon, kay? Ja!

!~ KT ~!
OlicityFan chapter 9 . 6/2/2004
ITS PEGAUSUS! LOL JK. IT IS MALIK! KEWL UPDATE SOON! ME MUST READ MORE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
OlicityFan chapter 8 . 5/26/2004
I LOVED THE CHAPTER! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! oh and I got a new e-mail k and u'll never guess DELETED ONE OF MY STORIES!
Cherry Hells chapter 8 . 5/22/2004
i vote malik/anzu
Cherry Hells chapter 2 . 5/22/2004
...well...i guess NOW she can make her speeches...
Cherry Hells chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
sup? i like the way that miss shining friendship can't make her speeches anymore.
Lady-Wicca666 chapter 8 . 5/22/2004
good story. Anzu/Ryou please
Deena70 chapter 8 . 5/22/2004
Cool fic! Tea is slowly opening up to her new friend! And...err...can she be paired up with Ryou-kun? Pretty please?
UPDATE!
dantemustdie chapter 7 . 5/7/2004
i vote for malik/anzu nice story update
Choas Babe chapter 7 . 5/4/2004
Anzu/Marik ALL THE WAY!
Devon.good bye everyone chapter 6 . 5/3/2004
Tea sould end up with update.
Devon.good bye everyone chapter 7 . 5/3/2004
Devon:Yo Yo whas chapty please update.
OlicityFan chapter 7 . 5/3/2004
I DONT CARE WHO TEA OR ANZU WHATEVER ENDS UP WITH! YUGI YAMI MALIK RYOU JOEY KAIBA I LOVE ALL OF THEM PAIRED WITH HER! BUT IF I HAD TO PICK I WOULD PIC... *teo days later*... UHH I CANT CHOSE! ALL TEA COUPLINGS ARE GREAT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I MUST READ MORE! MORE I TELL YA!
Crystal Koneko chapter 7 . 5/3/2004
Hello! First of all i'd like to say great job on the last chapter _. Second if Seto is in this story could it be anzu/seto? Cuz i think since he's all cold and quiet they would share something in common like that...he could like insult her or something and she can be so mad she talks or i dunno she saves mokuba and talks? but i just think that would be a good couple for this story _.
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »