Reviews for Mute
seguha chapter 3 . 12/5/2003
Choas Babe chapter 3 . 11/26/2003
Interesting. very interseting.
animestargirl chapter 3 . 11/21/2003
Oh thankyou. Did you have to put my name first? Why not Khrystal's? I don't care anymore that I broke your foot! Besides, you should be happy! As you said, I granted your wish. To all readers guess what, she (idiot) always wanted a broken bone or crutches.

Anyway. The story ok, i guess, maybe, sorta, fine its good! write more. (_)
Curtis Zidane Ziraa chapter 2 . 11/20/2003
Jous name is actually Katsuya Jounouchi, Jounouchi being his family name, or in N.A. last name. I guess he doesn't like his given name. It also makes him seem tougher, when you're called only by your last name. In Japan, unless you really know a person well and you have their permission do you cal them by their given name. That's why no one calls Seto Kaiba Seto, minus his brother and Noa (although Noa does it as a demeaning diss). Update soon!
angelus2040 chapter 2 . 11/17/2003
This is a really good story and i hope you get the new chapters out soon please continue writing i really want to know what happened to anzu

Mystical Miyuki chapter 2 . 11/16/2003
animestargirl chapter 2 . 11/16/2003
Wow. This is so good. Remember, Honda(vroom,vroom). Lol. Anyway, write another chapter soon. I'll never stop bothering you until you do. Don't forget, monkey's. (to all other readers, it's a friend joke). I hope you post it soon.
Tora-chan66 chapter 2 . 11/16/2003
Aw! The guys are so sweet, trying to help Anzu like that!

I like this story. Please update soon! _
EmeraldLady chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
It's okay. not as good as soome of the others i've read, but you still have time to develope the story while i normaly came in half-way through.
seguha chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
animestargirl chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
Hey! Said this before, and I'll say it again. This story rocks way much! I love it. You have to add a new chapter soon. KK. Bye
Silver Mist4 chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
cute story. but how did yugi know anzu was mute? keep it up _
Curtis Zidane Ziraa chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
Post what the web-site to those pictures are! I like, so update soon!
JadedHarmony chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
Heya! I'm reviewing! Well, ok, I'm still mad about you being like all, "Let bygones be bygones as long as you review my fic" and all, but I'm not even reviewing because of that. I could care less about the bygones crud. I am reviewing because you said that I was your inspiration for writing this because...yes, I don't care if people know, I was mute. If anyone who isn't Rose is reading this, and if you are interested for some strange reason, I was mute because I moved from my dads house, to mom's house, to grandmother's house about...10-15 times before I was even 1 1/2. I guess it was tramatizing then, now I wouldn't mind moving...but anyways, cool story. Love it. Right more...Write* more...ok, nowI'm babbling...Oh well, this is a long review...ok, bored now...Baibai.

Peace Out. Libra071988 AKA Khrystal
Dust2Dust chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
Hello! I loved this chapter! It's giving us hints and...stuff of what happened to Anzy and dats really good! (of course my fics are rubbish and i never give hints lol) Update soon. Loving this.

P.S I totally agree with you, i don't like Yugi that much either, but i like Yami for some reason o_O
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4