Reviews for The Cyote Kid
Shara Raizel chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
I thought that this was a fun and interesting fic. I wouldn't mind reading more of the gang's exploits in this world. :)
A Bibliophile chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
Tee-hee-hee. I know where you got the ki-locked-in-an-unbreakable-safe idea. I had to read that story for an English class a couple years ago.
softdreamer chapter 4 . 7/16/2009
good fic

sorry I don't have much to add to it but wanted to let you know I liked it and also you should put the 'completed' label on it since you finished it, right?
bobbyneko chapter 4 . 11/19/2008
dude, what an awesome fic! seriously, it was amazing i thought. : ) everthing from the minute details and references to the characterization was awesome and exciting to read.
Tsubasa-667 chapter 4 . 1/18/2005
Wow... You don't often see a western fan fic in the DC/MK section. Anyway, not only do I find the idea very original, but the way you wrote it sorta' grabbed my interest! Too bad it's over, though...
Stardancer1 chapter 3 . 2/15/2004
Ha! Another chapter! I still want to know how the sea cuje holds the cards too. *pouts* Actually the real question is why The Kid gave up, cause ya know he did. Who or what was on the roof top? Hang? I don't think so.
nightcrawler no miko chapter 2 . 11/29/2003
WAI! this story is so cute and excititng! i can't wait to read more! YAY! _
Stardancer1 chapter 2 . 11/28/2003
of course he resuced the kid in the safe, and the lady in the stagecoach, the Kid is a gentleman thief after all. I like the easy tone of the train trip and "If it was one thing Saguru was good at, it was being a wall." I actually thought it was being pigheaded and unmovable.
Aw Miss Yoshida kissed Hukuba...and why did Miss Yoshida give Kid her dress?
thisisoldandunused chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Cool story!
Stardancer1 chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
Hm, long trip that, but mostly Texas is long, New Mexico is pretty damn short as I recall. I like how this is starting. Kaito being horseless and gunless yet welcoming. Hakuba being pleasant and charming. Can't wait to see what else you have going on.