Reviews for Dreams Accord No Truth
WeAreTomorrow chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Beautifully done. Flows like poetic water.
sea.song.26 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Ah. So very good. I like these two. A lot. It's very easy to slash them. They lend themselves well to it. :)
Rainbowsharpies chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Beautifully poetic, and sad. I could feel the frustration.
appreciative chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
I really enjoyed this, very bittersweet (although I can't say what's sweet about it, besides the natural pleasure of reading this kind of very good writing) and eloquent in a way that seems fitting of Benvolio.

I understand that this fic was put quite a bit ago, but thought to let you know I can't find the second fic you recommended. Also, I'm aware of another Mercutio/Benvolio fic published since this one, "Letters in the Dust" by Steelsheen.
Anita M. Blake chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Oh... lovely ending.
an-angel-in-hell chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Sad and sweet and good and te first Mercutio/Benvolio I've ever read, and this pairing rocks!
Steelsheen chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
One-word review: Beautiful.

More extensive review: Wow, that was heartbreaking. Poor Benvolio. You have a real way with the Shakespearean language, too. I liked the line about the "thousand stones upon his back"... Now I have to go read some HAPPY B/M to cheer me up. :P Adding to favorites. Cheers.

steelsheen
Riverflame chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Wow. This reads like Shakespeare himself :D Way, way cool. Great fic, I love it!
foggynite chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
that was beautiful- inverting the sentence structure could have become an annoyance, but you handled it beautifully. i'm just at a loss to describe how... poetic? it was. it flowed wonderfully. i think my favorite line was "Better, far, silence, for all the pain, and the weight of Atlas’ burden upon his shoulders to see Mercutio’s hand on a lady’s, or the seductive glances sent only to the latest paramour. " he had a very strong voice throughout. i look forward to your other pieces!
The Sugarfaerie chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Aw, how sweet. Poor Benvolio. Very, very nice, but terribly sad. Sorry, I get angsty easily.
TDWidow chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Very nice! Your grasp on Shakespeare's writing style and language is wonderful and poor Benvolio! I like :)
Nez chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
This is lovely. Your writing style is phenomenal- very authentic sounding- and I love all the references to Morpheus and the Fairy Queen. Beautifully written, so sad! Rock on.
Flameofdeath chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
"Mercutio hath no right to speak of lovers’ wishes to Benvolio, whose wishes are for him."
Beautiful. I liked this better than your other piece.
Anime Writer2 chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
this was good, really good. i'll have to check them out! there is only 3, no fair! all macbeth, we want more of these two!
Good job, i like the story!
Frozen Samosas chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
Oh, another M/B fic after months and months. And it's really really really awesome, too. Exactly what I've been waiting for.