Reviews for The Ritual
BubblesScream chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
This was so sad! You said that its not the same Vince and Nyssa, im kinda happy about that... This was so sad, but it was also very good. You wrote it beautifully, and it had a lot of emotion in it. Thanks for another great story.
normdter chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This is the second piece of your work that I have read and enjoyed. If this was your first attempt at first person you did quite well - the whole concept of ritual and what it means to us as individuals( what each person ascribes as the concept of a ritual in real life is well drawn). I had no trouble with the idenity of the characters because I read it out of order. That very fact proves the maturity of your writing. I am very fond of the first movie. I hope you are submitting to paying gigs. So far you are the only writer I am determined to read all of their work.
dancelikeyoujustdontcare chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I was nearly in tears by the end of it!
DayyDreamer chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I thought the writing in this story was a lot stronger than in Bonnie and Clyde- it had me hooked a bit more. I loved the way you didn't reveal the couple till the end but i guessed who it was. Although both their deaths made me want to cry.

Congratulations really well done!
UpsideRight chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
This was so beautiful and so sad. I love the way you put so much emotion into it.

Great job!
shadieladie chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
well I found it clear. Good work. Did you win?
Lady of the Plains chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
So beautiful.. yet so sad :(
Vinces-Girl chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
great story but why did they have to die?~?

kazakichik chapter 1 . 8/30/2005! How you can convey emotions so well is beyond me. I swear my stomach dropped when I read the words 'drunk driver'. WAHAHA! *sniff, sniff* ;-; I am crying right now! EXCELLENT job.
KangarooGirl chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
You've just made me cry.

Fantastic, truely fantastic.

Girl Anachronism07 chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
You know, you had me going. I totatlly thought it was Dom and Letty, until you got to the part with the sandals. Knowing that there is no way in hell Letty would ever wear anything like that, I knew it was Nyssa. And yes, I cried, happy? Poor Vince, but thank god this was stand alone, don't know if I could take Vince really dieing in She's Bonnie I'm Clyde. Anyways, amazing as usual.
buggeywoo chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
What a beautiful story. You've really captured the characters emotions.

shamelessvixen chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
This was great! You have actually made me see Vince in a completely different light! Keep it up!
GinGalBelle chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Now I really have to read the Bonnie and Clyde story. You really had me goin' there...I was thinkin' it was Dom/ Anyway, you're writing is so amazing!
exotic-dominicana chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
OH MY GOD! This is so good! I love it. You really did your job. I really did cry. Congratulations. There s nothing i can say about improving because this story is perfection.