Reviews for On Your Knees
Evangeline039 chapter 3 . 7/24
Kyah! Itachi's there! Oh come on, it's another cliffhanger. Anyway, I wish when you came back you can continue this story soon. Keep writing and Ganbatte! ;)
willowmaruis chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
Cute. Sasukes a mini perv
Kiagirl07 chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
*Skweeeee!*

I love this story! I feel like you actually captured Naruto's and Sasuke's personalities well... And didn't go into the land of OC-ness with the characters, which I seriously hate. I could actually imagine this happening between the two of them... Nice work.
yaoilover36 chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
what the fuck is itachi doing there
Estebanm44 chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Heyy!? Please...please keep wrighting the story it's sooo! Good :D please do it for all of ous naru/sas yaoi fans
Guest chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
update or i'll send Gaara after you
raven chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Naruto in a sailor suite !
momiesasm221 chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
you should finish this
Mik Jagger chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
updaaate!
Jojo chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
HOW COULD YOU? A CLIFFY! And i was just getting really into it :'
a reader chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
When are you going to write more? I personally think it should be soon.
mysoulislost375 chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
interesting...is Itachi a pervert too? */evilsly/slightly(a lot) terifying grin* or does Sasuke,ahem, interupt? *smirk* well, i can't wait to find out.(if you aren't dead, of course)
Kyunika chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
i really like this story. would you possibly think about continueing it. please, it's a really good story. whywas itachi there at the end? i hope you continue this story. Ja Ne!
sasunaru5000 chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
uptade! Pwetty pwease? I'll give u cookies... Ok maybe not cuz I...uh...don't hav de ingreidients... OK FINE I CNT BAKE COOKIES!;-;
BloodLoveAndPainForever chapter 1 . 11/6/2010