Reviews for Everybody says: Marry me!
Mango BubbIe Tea chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
HAHAHAHAHA THIS FIC WAS AMAZING! "I was asleep?" "Yes, it's a common thing to do at night." LOL I loved this.
Riia chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
That was AMAZING! so very funny. The second Quistis tried to fight for Squall was awesomeness from there. Thanks for not really making it real. It was so ridiculous but I absolutely loved it good job!
Bluegoat chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Ha! I loved the hilarious OOC-ness, especially the foul-mouthed Quistis vs. Rinoa throw down. The Seifer comes back to garden gag was very amusing. I also loved the deja vu ending, too. Awesome!
Kandida chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
This story is hilarious!
BlueFan chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Very nice! Not as good as Aftermath iin A Second Chance but pretty good. The Rinoa and Doc bit will scar me for life though... ah well, more therapy for me!
DillyShilly chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
That was just great *grins*
o0Inochi0o chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
xD
Orca0212 chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
(crying in laughter; can barely form a cogent sentnce)

Learn Flash. Put this on Newgrounds. You're a genius.

...Even if you did rip-off The Simpsons.

('chop, chop, dig, dig')
JayLiyah chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
*rolls on the floor laughing* OMG.. that was frickin hilarious! Great job! I give you kudos for even getting me to laugh out loud. I'm not gonna forget the images that crossed my mind.. o.0

Ending cracked me up as well, very random but I love it!
StryderHiryu chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
ROFL That was freakin hilarious.

Funniest FFVI Fanfiction I've ever read.
viiruz chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
omg! that was so funni! I beileved it was better to write it in play form than stori form. More effective! Squall...poor guy...lolz!

ForbiddenHeartz
BiggestSeiftisFanAlive chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
That was hilarious! nothing really more to add since "hilarious" pretty much covers it all. Can't wait till you update ASC. (i got it saved on my computer in case it got deleted or something) UPDATE! _
ynmy chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
HAHAHAHAHA! you gotta write moer stuff like this!
MadHattess chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Beautiful, it's a very fun ficlet with a perfect ending.
akksgurl chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
Hahaha! That was great! You had me cracking up the whole time! Great job!