Reviews for Mental, Emotional, and Physical State of R Lupin
the punchline chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Captured the characters and relationship brilliantly! I especially love how you portrayed Tonks' innocent youthfulness, with her staying determinedly on guard, and her doubts of herself. Also the way she teases Remus.
Becky D Studio chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
That was EXCELLENT! I loved it!
Abby L chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
So just less than 7 years after you posted this, I came looking at your profile for your Iron Man (Pepperony)fics, only to find that you had written a Tonks/Remus fic. Now, I'm a huge Tonks/Remus fan and this made me extremely happy, and clearly we have the same tastes in ships. Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed your writing and the story. It made me remember why I loved these two together in the first place. Thanks! Chocolate from Remus for you. ;)
CrayolaBox16 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
This story is so awesome! I read it again and again and I never get tired of it!That's how awesome it is!:))Keep on writing!
mrscribble chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I just went through your stories after reading your latest IM fic and I realized that I read this fic way back when you first probably published it - and I guess I never reviewed it but your characterization is spot on and your writing style is great. :D
Permets chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
BAHAHA

NICE.

xx Rouxx
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Absolutely beautiful, and so very cute! Love it!

"She rolled onto her back and did what Remus thought resembled a Flobberworm dance."

This line, in particular, had me laughing crazily - stroke of pure genius!

Anyway, brilliant 'Fic! :D
Tockie16 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this :)

very sweet, innocent and has a real charm about it. You've captured the characters really well and I look forward very much to reading more of this story! I love it!So cute!
DancingPickle101 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
thanks for writing it, I loved every word :)

-Your favorite dancing pickle

oh. my. goodness.

like WOW.

amazing.

absolutly mind blowing.

i loved everyword of it.

more.

please?
Brinkley chapter 1 . 7/23/2007

Brilliant line.

Too cute story.

I needed some fanfic fluff after Deathly Hallows-which I enjoyed, but...well, I'm thinking you'll have read it and understand.

My former account was PinkToasterOven, and I found your fic on my favorites list there. Thanks for giving me warm fuzzies.
Margaux chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Just great,really!Keep it coming...
Wild Magelet chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
I've read this before, a long time ago, but I'm glad that I've found it again and can bookmark it. I love it so much - you've captured both Remus and Tonks so well and the whole thing is a very believable account of how the romance began. The great thing about R/T as a ship is there's so little canon information about them that very few fics became AU. :)
Kileaiya chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Sqwee! Sweet little one-shot. Fun, fun.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »