Reviews for Cruel Intentions: The Serial
Julia chapter 46 . 8/26/2014
did i say 13 years? I meant 11.
Julia chapter 46 . 8/26/2014
You are the best. I know this story has been long forgotten but if you ever did comeback i just wanna thank you for writing Cruel Intentions stories. After I watched the movie, I've been obsessed with the characters (excluding Annette). My obsession became apparent once I've stumbled upon your profile. Your stories are the best ones I've read so far. You give Kathryn and Sebastian justice. This specific story was the first one I indulged. Maybe it's my hormones talking but damn this is just hot. I hope you come back and finish your 13 years of work. Nonetheless, thank you so much.
Guest chapter 46 . 9/29/2013
Will you ever update again? This fic is a real masterpiece and for it to be abandoned would be a huge shame, not to mention heartbreaking for much of the CI fanbase.
Kas221 chapter 46 . 8/24/2013
whhyyyy haven't you updated :( please update
from down under chapter 46 . 7/13/2012
I've been reading your fics...you give me a distinctly Australian vibe..its crazy
Guest chapter 46 . 7/12/2012
Hi, this is a great fic..I come back to it frequently..I hope it won't be abandoned. I'm prepared to be patient about this..but please update eventually else I should be devastated..
Vampire1817 chapter 46 . 7/23/2011
I know this is really really really late but, please continue this story!
ThatOneAnimeFan chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
OMG! This is from that oldm movie Cruel Intentions with buffy from buffy the vampire slayer isnt it? I love that movie anyway i love this thanks for writing it itss soo niceeee :):):)
Darkfire chapter 46 . 1/24/2010
*pokes authoress* Please update! I can't live without this story! You haven't updated in over a YEAR! *cries loudly* I MUST see what happens next. So PLEASE update again!

Darkfire
kath chapter 46 . 1/6/2010
Your CI stories are the best on the web. Youre truely taleted. I wish I had your talent. Are you still writing ?
lily chapter 46 . 1/6/2010
could you please update this story or any of your stories. I love them . thanks :)
Alex chapter 46 . 8/3/2009
I fucking love your story xD

Please update soon!
R a p t u s M i n d chapter 46 . 7/13/2009
This is the best fanfic I ever read. Damn sebastian and kathryn are friggen hot & sexy. I highly enjoy their tormented games lol. Oh how I hope Sebastian wins the war, kathryn is totally kicking his ass in the battles. I really hope you update, I'm itching to find out what happens next. Plus who the fuck is setting them up, I'm so curious to find out who took the pictures of them having sex. Anway this story is amazing!
Sebastian Solomon chapter 46 . 6/16/2009
Love where your going with this story.

I think its great. Ive been at my computer reading these arc like i was on drugs. Im REALLY looking forward to reading more. PLEASE CONTINUE TO UPDATE.!
bmandefro chapter 46 . 3/12/2009
Please god in the name of all that is holy UPDATE! This story is great and I have been following it for about five years. Frankly I hope you never stop writing it I just want updates even if it's just one chapter every three months. Anything is better than nothing.