Reviews for Flames of Vengeance: A Symphony of Chaos
Mugen Kagemaru chapter 10 . 10/25/2013
Still waiting for more. You should at least add the other chapters that were on IcyBrian.
Mugen Kagemaru chapter 10 . 5/25/2012
This fanfic has more chapters on

And yet it's STILL not finished.

Mike, Mox, whichever you prefer, FINISH THIS STORY, DAMMIT!
MrEmperor chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
You need to keep writing this stuff. I need to know what happens next!
the wandering azn chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Yo, I've been reading your stories for a while. Please keep on trying to post. It's always great to read your awesome stories. I read more of the story from your home-site. Really great stuff you've put up.
meow chapter 3 . 5/25/2004
Xenosaga~~ whe~~
meow chapter 2 . 5/25/2004
...dude if you don't continue dis i'll hunt you down...:D
this is probably one of the most well writen fics i've ever read (and trust me i read ALOT)wel...from what i can tell not as much as you..
VERY nice job ;)
ignorantly grinning chapter 7 . 5/24/2004
Very well written chapter. The weapon description was very nice. Hope the next chapter'll have more action though.
Rocket chapter 7 . 5/23/2004
What an intelligent fic. You really did your homework! Show these people how it's done, reverend. Kudos.
cleansocks chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
Hey, I've always enjoyed your writing. When's FoV: book 2 going to be done? Is it still around 50%? Heh, I suppose I shouldn't be so impatient. I like the concept of Duncan. I'm curious, though: will you and Cain collaborate somehow so that Duncan can meet his uncle? That would be awesome . I noticed the events at the end of FoV part one correlate with one of Cain's characters in starcrossed stealing some adamantine, so I suppose him and Magus exist in the same relative timeframe (although that's difficult to define for someone who can manipulate time so readily). Thanks for writing them.
Merkiel chapter 2 . 2/25/2004
I just got through reading the notes...
Then I clicked on your name...
Visited your home page...
O_O
My god. You have _serious_ talent. Me being one of the biggest Chrono Trigger freaks on the face of this planet, I hypothesized a game taking place in the future...but what really fascinated me was the way you explained the concept of chaos and the multiverse. My brain needs some cooling time, but when I'm done, I'm going to read all of your stories in order.
You really should consider publishing these for sale or something. Wow.
ignorantly grinning chapter 3 . 11/22/2003
Simply amazing! The entire series is amazing though I can only confess in reading a few of them. Could you please post a site with all of them? The entire plot thingy must have taken you a long time to figure out! Everything was very well thought through too. And as for the Planeswalker's descendants, are you going to use the Planeswalkers from Magic? Or all they all going to be original? Update soon!
some guy1 chapter 3 . 11/13/2003
woah. really cool.

and this is just the prologue...heh
CoffeexMilk chapter 3 . 11/12/2003
Wow, this is really good so far. Update soon please!