Reviews for Prickly Heat
Guest chapter 2 . 10/31/2014
Please update! Really good!
Steveaaml chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
Oh man, well, I guess I'll never see how this ends, but all the same, cute, totally how I'd imagine this relationship being when they're all grown up and whatnot.

Lovely work.
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Why have I never read this story before?

Sounds fun. I'm very glad Brock & Doplica are heading to the same bit.

Sounds excellent, and a fun Adult misty/Ash fic.

""I dunno about this, Misty…" Ash said in the sensible wary tone he had picked up. Misty carried on regardless." -I can imagine this voice.

Also, I love that Ash has a lookalike.
Hazlov2004 chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
This story is funny heh
Hawaiian Potagee chapter 2 . 7/28/2004
u updated good!
Katie Nat chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
Stories that have never been done before are always fun. Can't wait for the next chapter!
LittLetriXta chapter 2 . 6/15/2004
Hm. You were right. That WAS more...dare I say.. RISQUE'. Ha. But! With it grows

INTRIGUE...so,It's okay. _ Haha

Make more! I miss your questionable antics that you bring out in your Pokemon stories...I shall read them! OKAY...

BYE.

-Trix
BouncyBluePenguinv2 chapter 2 . 6/10/2004
Yay, you finally updated this story! _ I love it. It's hilarious... *nodnod*

o_o Wow... Ash is more paranoid even than I thought after reading the first chapter...
Spiraea Kozak chapter 2 . 6/10/2004
lolz! perfection sans penis! is he such an MCP?

anyway, lovely story! misty has alot alot of patience!
cultnirvana chapter 2 . 6/10/2004
Erin, that was great! Truly marvellous!

Can't wait to see what you have lined up next. Poor Ash. And even poorer Misty!

I'm so glad you got back to this despite computer probs and A-Levels.

Karen.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 2 . 6/10/2004
You're back, then?

Wonder how long before the two couples find out they're next door to each other?
Arrow chapter 2 . 6/9/2004
Wow. It's like deja vu here, I haven't read anything or been NEAR for like a year! It's so weird!

'perfection sans penis' I choked on my water, woman!

It was funny, but I'm not quiet sure if it was the same as the last chapter, of course it's been a while so that's hard to get back into the swing of things. Just don't forget, Ash does not equal Nic! (I still can't believe I suggested breaking up Copyshipping, but it works perfectly for the story)
Hawaiian Potagee chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Hey u wrote another story, GREAT. I can already see sorta to where this is leading, cant wait for more. Aloha *]
Spiraea Kozak chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
well this... is no pg13... its a nice change tho... normally its the gal that insists against the "dodgy" stuff... heh
great writing! i cant believe that the trio will meet again... ok with duplica... gonna be good... gonna be good
Trish chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
Poor Ash - must be difficult being famous, where everything you can do can have a consquence. Remind me not to become famous - my boss's experience with the media has rather soured me against them. Poor Misty too - and I can't wait to see what happens when they run into Brock and Duplica. More!