Reviews for Forgotten Friends
EvaNguyen chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Loved this. Thanks for writing it and bringing them to life.
Ana-Shadow-Wolf chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Great and touching. This is an unique piece. Really, over the seasons, Naru and Motoki became sort of background characters (and in the beginning they are at least "secondary" and best friends of Usagi and Mamoru). As someone who has been... "put aside" let's say, I think you manage to show with perfection how much they felt neglected and hurt. The knowledge that their friendship with Usagi and Mamoru will surely be forgot increases the feeling of tragedy, sorrow and inevitability. The best part is that they do not talk in the end.
Powerful.
I'm reading some of your SM's fic and I'm loving them! You are a very talented writer
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Awwwwww! Why couldn't They at least talked?
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Achingly sad and well-written. A shame those two lost such good friends.
SteelHeartRose chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
This was good, although I don't think Naru was replaced, You can't replace someone that it is in your heart. A distance can grow, but you can never replace someone.

*Steel*
Usagi of Feudal Moon Era chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
I really like this. I love fics that revolve around the minor characters. I think you captured Motoki's character VERY well. I also love the fact that you put in Naru too. Very impressive. I love it. There is a serious lack of good minor character fics. Keep it up.
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
sniff sniff... how sad...
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Wow. There are very few fics out there that focus on Motoki and/or Naru, and this one was extremely well written. Keep up the good work!
rabbitTsukino chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
I raelly like this as well. No one ever seems to write about Motoki ( or Naru for that matter. ) Aftter Usgai and Mamour become King and Queen. Or there about to. Really wonderful story as well.
Baine chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
This is a very interesting look at the feelings of Motoki and Naru. It's something Sailor Moon never really addressed. I mean, the duo pops up a lot in ficcage, but off the top of my head, I'm thinking that Motoki and Naru pretty much faded into the background after the first season, and even then, they were secondary once the senshi storyline came into play.

That's one of the things I love about the current Live Action Sailor Moon (if you haven't seen it, you must...it's getting so good! At first I was very MEH, though...if you have and are interested, feel free to aim me at Lady Baine and I can either send it or tell you where to get it...if you're interested of course) *coughs*...sorry, off-track, there. What I love about PGSM is the fact that they've been developing Naru more and they bring her into entire episodes and you can really see the friendship between the girls. As for Motoki...well, he's got a STRANGE turtle fetish...His character is flatter than Naru's, but he does have more dimension than anime/manga Motoki. I'm really hoping they do something big with these two characters. Minor as they are, they're beloved.

You captured the fact that they have become wallflowers in their best friends' lives quite well. They know that as much as they are still "best friends," it is more one-sided as something in life is removing them and widening the gulf between them. It shows how much they still care, despite everything...and how much it hurts to have gone on a separate path from your best friend and known that the chasm will only widen with time.
lil-harry-hobo chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
LOVE IT!
TsukiNoBara chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
This was a very good story. I just felt like reading angst, and it's so hard to find some that's well-written. I mainly checked this one out because I really do like the side characters in SM. They're always neglected, and you have to wonder how they feel when they're no longer the only people in the chracter's lives...
You did a wonderful job of capturing the emotion. What I'm really impressed with is how you did Motoki's personality. You did him so well, and yet I can't truthfully say you captured his personality, because he doesn't have one. At least, not in canon. That's why I find it wonderful that you were able to make him act...well...human.
Great job.
C-chan
JupiterPixie chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
That's so sad! *sniffle* Good fic, though!
CookyButtButt chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
i've read this somewhere before. i forgot where, but still a good story.
LaurenMSL chapter 1 . 11/12/2003