Reviews for Speak
SessRin2003 chapter 2 . 11/23/2003
wow... boy what suspense you are keeping us. I hope that Rin and Sesshomaru hook up soon.
Ud the Imp chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
I see that you are also a fan of the actual book "Speak." My too. This chapter definately reminds of the beginning of said novel. How much will this deviate from the novel? Is this going to be a totally different story with Inuyasha characters but told in the style of the actual novel? (Sorry, but I forgot the author.)

PS

Plz R&R my stories.
SessRin2003 chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Cant, wait until the next chapther is up. Have me wanting to know that will happen next.
Lunatic Pandora1 chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Could it be.. Sesshoumaru? Continue soon!
New Fan chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
You definitely have something here. I feel bad for Rin. Unfortunately, to many young people experience the loneliness Rin is facing, but it seem it might change. I hope Sess is a senior. Update soon.
Sweet Corruption chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
oh Rin/Sesshomaru ficcie! YAY! there just aren't enough of 'em! oh...by the way since meh name is difficult to type you don't gotta reply to my review if you don't want to lol XD boring first chapter huh? boring my behind it's caught my interest! update soon!
Reine Keri chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Cool fic! I feel bad for Rin tho! V.V

Continue soon!

*Kasa-chan*
ButterflyAngel64 chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
Rin seems just like those ordinary, lowly freshmen kids. _ Joking! I'm a senior though, so can't I brag just a little bit? Anyways I can't wait until Rin and Sess's first encounter.
elevati0n chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
((Dammit! T_T I reviewed for this fic last night, but my stupid computer wanted to start acting stupider right when I submitted the review! ;_; So now I can't remember everything I typed! It was a lot too! u_u Let's see what I do remember though...))

EE! I think this fic is REALLY interesting, and it sounds REALLY CUTE! - How Rin felt in some parts of the story reminded me of myself. -u_u- And the school she goes to kinda reminds me of the school I go to now! ;

Anyway, PLEASE CONTINUE! O_O I really wanna know what happens b/t Rin & Sesshy! *_* I love them together! _ And are any other InuYasha characters coming into the story? ? Oh yeah, some parts kinda remind me of a book I read a little bit of. It's called "Speak" (just like your fic), so I'm wondering if this fic is kinda based on that book. But if it isn't, just ignore what I said! _heh If it is, I think your fic is WAY BETTER than that book! O_O So continue! As I said before! heh

Ja ne! .
Lonely Soul can't login now chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
O! . This story has caught my attention! _ Please update! NOW! x_o Rin & Fluffy are so kawaii together! **
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
poor Rin! I hope There's SessRin fluff next chap.
RavenShadow chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
This is an interesting beginning, I hope you update it soon.
marnika chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
are you going to explain why Rin is mute? If Rin feels like such a loser why would Sess want to get with her,if you keep him in character. Dont get me wrong I'm a big sess/rin couple Kagome or OC for me.
icecream0626 chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
that was really good you rarely see anything in Rin's point of veiw.
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11