Reviews for Speak
hiya chapter 7 . 12/22/2004
*dabbing her eyes at the tears that have fallen*great story!More!More!
Puppet-Cat chapter 7 . 12/11/2004
Me encanta el estilo que usaste para escribir esta historia lo mejor es que no la alrgaste etrnamente haciendola perder el sentido como les ha pasado a otros de mis escritores favoritos, estare atenta a tus otros trabajos
SimpleOne chapter 3 . 10/16/2004
This is great! I'm sorry I can't read all of this right now, but I'll finish it! I promise! I'm in a hurry now! But this fic is great so far. -
kawaii-konnichiwa chapter 7 . 9/20/2004
aw, so kawaii. so sad that you lost interest in it though. it was very well written and flowed nicely. i'll stop now. i'm starting to sound like an english teacher.
Youkaigirl99 chapter 7 . 8/10/2004
Oh, I love Rin/sess, and I love this story, and I love your writing style. I just wanted to say what a great fic this is.
Yo chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
This reminds me of "Speak" by Laurie Halse Anderson. In fact your first chapter is like a watered down version of the the beginning.
Rogue in Rouge chapter 7 . 5/11/2004
Fascinating...
I love the portrayl of Sesshoumaru!
Queen of Stupidity Land chapter 7 . 5/2/2004
so so so so so cute! love Sess and Rin
nice fic!
SessRin fan chapter 7 . 4/17/2004
That was great! You should really come back to it, I'm dying to read more!
mercurial-x chapter 7 . 4/9/2004
Rin's channeling Chii from Chobits, eh? I liked that, though it was comfusing.
sesshomaru so kawaii chapter 7 . 4/5/2004
i love sesshy well i hope you update soon him blushing thats hard to belive ...well update soon
Acheron's Akribos chapter 7 . 3/25/2004
Hi! *Waves Manically* InuDemonGirl Here. Just Wanted To Say That I Absolutely Loved Your Story. It Was Well Written And Well Paced Out. I Really Liked It. Keep Writing!
InuDemonGirl
Valdimarian chapter 7 . 3/23/2004
OH! THAT'S SUCH A GOOD STORY! So emotional, so nice, so good! Please come back to it! It's realy good and I realy loved it and I'm impressed that ANYONE could write a story like this! PLEASE COME BACK TO IT!
Sayo chapter 2 . 3/18/2004
You know, this fic reminds me of a book that I read once, called Can you hear the morning dove.. or something like that... did you based your story in the book?
Ceil Scheherazade chapter 7 . 1/28/2004
GREAT CHAPPIE! Please continue! Imagine Sesshoumaru protecting Rin! KAWAII!
Kore Yan .