Reviews for Glorer
AbsolutelyNoSoliciting chapter 11 . 9/18/2004
oro... it must be hard to appear sane with two elves in your head...

oro! u havent abandonded the story have u? oro! well at least i have forever to guess wat plan b is...
Clarenova chapter 11 . 6/8/2004
Ehehhehe. Keep going!
Aelaer chapter 11 . 3/19/2004
Hehe, this got out many laughs from me!
I don't even remember my question. Must have been a while :P
Well, do update soon! This is absolutely great!
littlesaiyangirl chapter 11 . 3/19/2004
heeheehee, drug him? lol! There's a sequel? Oh wow! I'm going to go check into that right now...unless it's not posted yet. Well, I'm gonna go look, I'm looking forward to seeing more of this! Keep up the good work!
Faerfaen chapter 11 . 3/18/2004
Ohh this si really good! I cant wait for the next chapter!
** Dy **
UnDeadGoat chapter 11 . 3/17/2004
Yay! You've updated! *dances about*
'Tis quite good. You do have some grammar errors, though. There's one in Elvish (plural "Teleri" where you should have singular "Teler"), but most of the rest are little slip-ups in English. Easy ones to make, like joinging what should be two seperate sentences with a comma, or little typos.
Dare I offer to beta? Yes, I suppose I do. After all, the only person who I was beta-ing for on a regular basis had her computer die completely on her, and she didn't like dealing with her fics on the library's computer.
So e-mail me, and I will become your beta! . . . at least for this story.
vericus chapter 11 . 3/17/2004
Late for school, so this'll be quick - wonderful story, love the idea, keep it up, write more soon.
bye!
Seriously Wrong chapter 11 . 3/17/2004
Lame, silly and not funny.
AbsolutelyNoSoliciting chapter 10 . 1/19/2004
woohoo! this is an awesome story! *i wish i had two elves in my head...* glorfindel is such a perv! hehehe
littlesaiyangirl chapter 10 . 1/12/2004
heeheehee, this is gonna be good! hahaha, keep up the good work, I'm hanging on your every word!
Clarenova chapter 10 . 1/12/2004
*laughs* Oh, brilliant! Mithrandir- so like him! I can just *picture* Mandos now!
Kerla chapter 10 . 1/11/2004
Hihi, gotta love this fic! Two elves in your head... talking to you.. reading your thoughts... EEK! Very good though, never heard of the idea before, or the way they got there! LOL
Must have more! Please update soon!
Namárië (for now)
UnDeadGoat chapter 10 . 1/11/2004
Quite funny, as usual. I have some little nitpicky grammar-type issues, though. I can't think why she'd want to ring their necks, not leasy what she'd ring them with. Did you mean wring, by any chance? Eldar is plural - the singular would be Elda of elf. No one called Gil-galad Ereinion since he was a child, except maybe the people who'd known him then. And I mean absolutely no one - sort of like no one called Galadriel Nerwen or Artanis much. I seem to recall Elrond being raised by Gil-galad, though my memory may be muzzy on this point. Therefore, he would not have known Gil-galad when he was still called Ereinion.
But it's very hilarious. I couldn't help wondering where they'd got all the rum from in Valinor . . .
Aelaer chapter 10 . 1/11/2004
O... ouchies... bad, bad Glorfindel! I never imagined the Elf-lord doing something like that :P But of course, alchohol has a strange effect...
How much later into the future after the War of the Ring does this take place? Frodo and Bilbo should be there too... Gimli and Legolas yet?
Alaina chapter 9 . 1/9/2004
HI. I'm randomly reviewing this in class. Anonymously, because I already have. I'm very pissy. My stupid fucking fuck fuck fuckmoot shit bio teacher is a fucking fuck fuck. I HATE him. And you know me, I don't hate people. Fucking fuck. He lied to us about our stupid fucking fruit flies. And now we don't have certain cultures and... fuck!
Yes, okay, I'm done now. I haven't talked to you al week. Nope. Were you talking to Graham? He told me he was talking to you. Jesus fuck he's annoying, but you already know that. He's still bugging me to delete that conversation. Buahahahahahaha! Never!
I'm a little bit off today... well, actually, I have been all week. I've been writing, and I HATE everything I've done. Nerg.
Bye bye!
Oh yeah, and I love this story like Elladan loves Elrohir and Frodo loves Sam and Sam loves Rosie and Glorfindel loves... anything that moves...