Reviews for A chance to talk
Ghostwriter chapter 19 . 8/20/2008
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
victorwebsterx chapter 19 . 3/29/2007
Great writing.I know it has been ages but i would love some stories/chats that included Emma.
hi chapter 19 . 12/11/2004
whoo! LUVIN the s/b an j/l or j/e! w00t w00t! keep writin an ill keep readin! _ :D
Tracey chapter 19 . 9/27/2004
I read all the chapters again, great job! I'd love if you write more Shal & Bren stories. With no season 4 we need more of your fics, with lots of our favorite couple!
tigereyes320 chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
hey Jen11 I have an Idea about MX that I would love your help with please email me at I have a really good idea and could use your help
Thanks,
Maria
MariShal chapter 19 . 5/12/2004
Lovely! You wrote it perfectly, very sweet. I am so sad this fic has ended :-( Please, write more S&B as soon as possible :-)
loveconquers chapter 19 . 5/12/2004
Ah, I'm so sad this one is over! I've enjoyed it so much this year! Thank you again so much for writing it! And what a perfect ending, I'm so glad they finally talked with each other! :)
I can't wait to read more from you, thank you so much!
a-blackpanther chapter 19 . 5/12/2004
:D Cute Fluff! Maybe you should have done atranscript of their litle conversation...Tha could have been interesting. But they finnaly admitted their feelings for each other! Yay!
Fiery Feral chapter 19 . 5/12/2004
Wonderful job! I'm so sad it's over though. I hope to see more from you soon. D
Anne chapter 18 . 5/7/2004
Great chapter! I really like how you write S&B. Write more Shalimar and Brennan please...on the beach is a good idea...with lots of romance.
PARIS BYK chapter 18 . 5/5/2004
LOVED IT... AS SIMPLY AS THAT, VERY GOOD INDEED, LOVED HOW YOU WORK SHAL AND BRENNAN'S RELATIONSHIP AND WELL THERE'S NOTHING MUCH MORE TO SAY EXCEPT THAT I'LL BE WAITING FOR NEXT CHAP THE PROPHECY, SO KEEP IT THAT WAY LUV!
bri chapter 18 . 5/5/2004
Hey was up? that was great i always love your
chapters! And the youhaving bren/shal makes it even better since they are the number one pairing and the doc is a cool guy to so i wouldn't mind having you bring him back (hehe)Well great job keep up the good work and update soon!
!please and thank you bye bye
ps bren/shal rule! and lexa/jesse is cool to (hehe)
a-blackpanther chapter 18 . 5/5/2004
:D I liked this :D Nice dream they both had...Really nice chappy. Can't wait for the beach swiming story.
loveconquers chapter 18 . 5/4/2004
OH, you had me tricked for a moment there! I thought it was for real! :) Nice twist to make it a shared dream like that! Very funny how they both avoided eye contact the next morning as well, so cute! Thank you again for such an excellent chapter!
Fiery Feral chapter 18 . 5/4/2004
Stupied Lexa...P just kidding. You did a great job!