Reviews for Numb
*whistle* Niiice...
SultanaV chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
wow that is pretty sad
Pen of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Gee, it's obvious that Kurama doesn't care about Hiei one fucking bit! That must be why our little kitsune has saved Hiei's life multiple times and vice versa. I'm not saying that they love eachother (which I do support) but when seeing that the fic went with this song, i brought it up on Youtube to listen to while I read. Then i got to the 4th paragraph and was like, "WHAT?" It's so obvious that the two are at least best friends, if nothing else. This fic was a poor visual of their relationship. I suggest you make some major changes to it. DX
Kuryousity chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
*cough cough* *violent cpoughing* *eyes bulging out while coughing*

EXCUSEME? Okay no offense and you arte a very good writer and all but...a big part of this didn't make sense? Like... Kurama was saying he hated Hiei and thorwing stuff at him, then he comes out and acts all caring? Hll, Kura-kun said Hiei was a lowlif wretched beast. He even said he hated him. Then he goes into th rain and holds him while he dies, then sayd\s he loves him? Iyou are a really good writer and it's great how you put the words together. But you might want to work on a plot-oh, and I'm a Hiei fan as well as Kura-kun's. so don't make them do anything rash and evil k? ! ~_. To make me cry in a suicide situation, it needs to be more not so ooc with their prsonality and traits. I still LOV the way you wrote it. Just change th plot k? I don't usually write this not so nic stuff in reviews. It's just I'm not in a very good mood cause I lost my YYH DVD that costed th whole of my Poket money for THREE months so yeah. But it's actually pretty good. Write another story.
Tankar chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Nu
Midoriyugi-chan chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
That was a heart breaker right there so sweet I was sniffling through the whole thing you really should have written more though that wasn't a very good way too end it you know...anyway you have got my matta ne._~
Chi-Cloud chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
BWAH!

Hiei died!

WHy did you have to make Kurama so... so... mean?

WAHH!

WHY WHY WHY?

Good fic though...
Hiei's fiancee chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
;_; *Sniff* *Sniff* ;_; That was so f'in sad! I'm going to like go and cry now. It was of course beautifully written but I think you needed to say why Kurama changed his mind about Hiei. ;_; I need to go cry now. (Sound of someone running off and crying)
Flybaby014563 chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Wow.I liked it.I liked it very up the good you read mine.
-Nikki
BellaLuna129 chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Hey! Kurama isn't like that! He'd never hurt Hiei! :gives evil glare:
NightShadow chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
That was really sad. Too bad for Hiei and Kurama; Kurama will have to live with knowing that it was his fault Hiei gave up his will to live... sucks for him. Well, excellent work.. keep it up!
Hiei Girl 003 chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Please, please, please update it! I was all choked up! Poor Hiei, I want to find out what happens next!
Hiei's phoenix girl chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Ah! NO! *crying* poor Hiei! Kurama sucks! THis was very good other than the fact that Hiei Died! NO!
hina mistress of the jagon chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
continue!
Shindeiru-Chushin chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
. Hee,Hee... its funny!I love that song! Its only I knew Kurama would say he loved Hiei in the end!. Die Hiei Die!...no, I am a Hiei fangirl...I am *sniff* just not werthy...NO ONE IS!

-rabid Hiei fangirl-