Reviews for Chocolate Fixes Everything
HTchime chapter 8 . 12/30/2011
Any chance you would continue this story? ;
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 8 . 11/17/2009
Is this story still being worked on? If it is I'd love to see what happens next.
sweetypie15 chapter 8 . 5/9/2009
update update update soon this is so so so so so awesome lol i love it hahaha
Sari chapter 8 . 8/20/2008
Dear Riru-chan;

i must say this is story is very good, im kind of wondering if u are going to add the other senshi. please continue the great work u are doing.
KT chapter 8 . 6/27/2007
*glares* Yeah, you better run! :P J/k, but really, that cliffy was just too cruel. You should update SOON! It's been months! I remember reading this when the first chapter came out, but the number of GW/SM fanfictions coming out was too slow, so I check back in every so often. But yeah, good story so far and I hope you find the time to update soon. I know how hard it is trying to have a life when you're committing academic suicide - I did that last year, and I'm planning on doing it again this year. Heaven help us.. Anyways, love it and want more!

KT
Lil Nio chapter 8 . 6/1/2007
Hi ) I think your story is really well written and I can't wait till you update! Just one question: Did Usagi's mother's oniisama take Shingo away? and I was wondering if we get to see more of Makoto when she comes back to Tokyo?
MoonlightPrincess chapter 8 . 4/28/2007
Okay, what is going on? Secert Knight Templar group thingy, killer for hire,... very entertaining. Do keep up.
hahaha91 chapter 8 . 4/28/2007
Me like! VERY NICE! update soon plz
Aless chapter 8 . 4/11/2007
omg! *cries* that's so sad. They killed her parents? *glares* NOT what i was expecting at all. But still. A great twist in the tale. i look forward to the next chapter.
Sunshine Fia chapter 8 . 4/5/2007
Hm...this is Interesting...I wonder who it could be? And honestly I do wonder who it is, anywayz can't wait for the next chapter!
Mystic Moon Empress chapter 8 . 4/3/2007
hey great story! so many interesting things happening ) hope you can update again soon!
arbiter-cosmos chapter 8 . 4/3/2007
XD LOVED IT! You have got to update soon, I want to know what happens next! XD Keep up the great work.
Link Strife chapter 8 . 4/3/2007
Ano, what doe sit mean? Please continue!

~Li
Kiiro-chan chapter 8 . 4/3/2007
_ Wow. What a change in events. I love it! Update soon!
Manta Rayz chapter 8 . 4/3/2007
You're story is like a breath of fresh air. It's so rarely I'd ever see a decent GW/SM crossover, much less a multi-crossover! And a fangirl like me, I seriously need my fix. XD It's really great to read one of the best. I miss a lot of the great SM crossover authors.

Y'know I had expected this to be a fluffy AU in which Heero and Usagi are totally enemies but eventually get locked up in a closet together or whatnot and find out their not all that bad. XD I can see now that this is much more complicated... YAY! :D

Thank you for the wonderful read!