Reviews for Now Or Never
Nightfury-Helixia chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
are you pagen? anyway, AWSOME STORY! i've read it twice already! is there a sepuel? PLEASE MAKE ONE!

Ja ne!
Chaos Knight chapter 28 . 9/24/2004
AW... Dude I can't wait for the sequel i see coming. Great story though. It was kinda funky to understand at first but I got it cleared up afte the first few chapters. Like I said can't wait for the sequel.
The-Charcoal-Alchemist chapter 28 . 9/12/2004
That was so sad! Please tell me the sequal (you are going to write a sequal, right?) will have a happy ending! I knew I shouldn't have read this a 11:24! Now I'm gonna have (what's a really strong word for sad?) nightmares! Oh well. Please write a happy sequal!
DarkTiger chapter 28 . 3/29/2004
Wow...just, wow. I love it. Just...love. Not like...love. I've read this story so much...it's kinda hard to believe it's over. I love it though...again. I hope there's a sequel. I'm sure a lot of others do too. Keep writin' girl! Keep writin!
Icefyre Angel chapter 28 . 3/25/2004
I really liked your story! It nearly had me in tears at the end of the last two chapters! Are you going to write a sequal? I'd love it if you do! Also, if you do, please would you mention me? I'd be really grateful if you did...
Anywhoo, great story! Keep up the great work and if you decide to write a sequal, please write it really soon! If you do, I promise I'll be among the first people to review it! *begs on knees so adorably you can't resist agreeing to request*
Thanks! Keep on Smilin'!
Ice-chan (Icefyre Angel)
ckret2 chapter 28 . 3/25/2004
Aw... it's over? I'll miss it SO much! But it was good...

Well, it wasn't exactly the happy ending you're used to reading in SI/fantasy/sci-fi fics (usually the star manages to fix everything in the end *blecch*), but this fic was better than most of those in the first place! And it's got a semi-hopeful ending, which is good. It opens possibilities for sequels! *winkwinknudgenudgesaynomore*

Great fic. This is one of the few times I've been around to see the fic from somewhere in the middle to the very end. The only other time I remember doing that is with Monsters Within. I may not have reviewed it for awhile, but I was with that fic from the start... It's always an emotional thing when you finish reading/writing a fic you've been with for a long time, huh? I don't know if the writing part is true, though I'm pretty sure it is, because I've never finished a fic on before. Either the current ones are crappy and I have to delete/restart them, or they're long and I just haven't got them done yet. It doesn't help I'm in the middle of three...

I'm going to miss this fic, but at least it'll be here whenever I want to read it. I hoped you go on to write more stories in the future, and hopefully they'll be as good as this one was.

ckret2

*Blessed Be!
Smokescreens lil lady chapter 28 . 3/24/2004
*Cries*that was so sad *sniff*i loved it i can't wait to read more of your fic girl love bye
CodeRed 73 chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
And another thing,thanks for the shout-out Amity! You're one of the few authors on my personal faves shortlist that I always look forward to reading their ,as the saying goes,"age ain't nothing but a number." ;-)
CodeRed 73 chapter 28 . 3/24/2004
*clap,clap,clap* Bravo,encore,encore!A fitting,but sad ending to one of the most amazing TF Armada fics that I've read on this site!You have made history Amity by making me actually CARE about ol' Megatron!I loved how Kris kind of changed him for the better when she came into his life,whether he wanted her to or fic was so full of emotional ups and downs,sometimes I got a headache just reading it,lol!(j/K)From the looks of things,it looks like Kris' work is not yet finished eh? Amazing,simply amazing!
Thomas Drovin chapter 28 . 3/23/2004
Thanks for mentioning me. I'm glad I found this fic when I did. I'll keep you on my favorites list, maybe you'll write something just as good as this.
honesah chapter 28 . 3/23/2004
*strangles you by the neck* If there is not a sequal. I will make sure you don't live through this! You cannot do this to me! Don't just stop the fic! MAKE A SEQUAL!
Hot Shot: *graps Honesah by her arm and pulls her away, causing her to squeal and release you* That's enough, Honesah. -_-() Don't kill the author, or there WON'T be a sequal..
Honesah: O.o *hugs you* I'm so SORRY! continue soon! *
SaphireStars chapter 28 . 3/23/2004
Does this mean that there's a sequel? Poor Kris, I guess she'll never move on. Oh well, maybe next time.
Goldenkingcobra chapter 3 . 3/22/2004
Awe! *27* chapters and I *never* knew this story existed!... sheesh! and to think of what I have been missing out on! YAY! I REALLy like this, and will be continueing to read MORE of this, I just need to go watch Transformers Armada (Its on right about...
...NOW!) *Runs off screaming maniacaly*
honesah chapter 27 . 3/21/2004
*takes a deep breath* NO! YOU CANNOT LEAVE OFF THERE! YOU CANNOT KILL KRIS! No no no no no no no! *arms flapping like an anime*
Hot Shot: -_-() It's a fic, Honesah...
Honesah: *bashes him as she speaks* I don't care! It's so good! The character is just not suppose to die! *turns to you* Bring her back or something! Don't do this! *waterfall tears*
Hot Shot: *many deep dents on his helmet* ow...Just do something so she won't bash me anymore! PRIMUS!
Honesah: We are out! * bye!
Thomas Drovin chapter 27 . 3/21/2004
It's sad to see this promising story come to and end, but at least it ended with a bang! I look forward to your last chapter as always.