Reviews for Save the Queen
Ashbear chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
That is some amazing imagery, very poignant and well thought out. I loved the repetition of ‘save the queen,’ it truly brought out meaning behind it. Amazing job and I do think it fits Quistis very well.
runaway angel chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Ugh. So beautiful! I love the repetition and the word choice! Indeed an excellent use of your poetic license! Please do write more. I'm such a sucker for FF poetry. ._.
quisty-chan86 chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
Oblivious to our minds is it not? That someone so close to us can be so empty inside? The yearning inside that person cannot be seen or known until he or she is gone.
Exquisite writing... the emotion is there.
altol chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Beautiful poem- I especially like the idea of 'paper thin dreams'...you've managed to give meaning both to Quistis' weapon to the private woman herself (and women like her). I often wondered at the signifigance of the name of her weapon, but you've captured it nicely. It's stunning, and it flows like silk. I hope to see more poetry/work by you soon.
Kimmie3 chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
oh! very nice. I like the repitition, and the ending.. "b/c she cannot save herself." very powerful! Gotta love Quistis angst!

Kimmie
Little squall chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
This could have been longer, it was quite good in my opinion. if it were not to be originally about Quistis then whom was it for?
Kursed SeeD chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
this was such a beautiful poem... i could see quistis within it, but it greatly reminded me of anne boleyn for some reason...

anyways, great poem. xD