Reviews for Best Friends Forever
Happy Yoshi chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
This story always makes me cry. . . POOR CHASE! Now I hate Bowser more than ever! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! It's such a creative story . . . POOR CHASE! This deserves more praise. Now I must be alone. . . go! *cries*
Yaris09 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
This is a very sad story. Nicely written. Great plot. Now that was angst. You need to write more stories about this. Your very good at it which I can tell. So anyway I enjoy this story . *wipes the tears*

sighed,

Huskie86
BabyCharmander chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
...that was so sad...and so well written... ;~;

You're a really good writer. :D
Nachtsider chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
I'm willing to bet all the money in the world to an old tire that the one who brainwashed Darren was Ludwig Koopa, perhaps using one of his nefarious devices.
Kabute chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
When I was little, my most favoritest(haha, the grammar I used when I was little, too) movie Was the Fox and the Hound...
Turquoisephoenix chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Your story was quite the tear-jerker. The Paratroopa was right about everything, and that's what makes the story sadder.

I'm glad Darren was able to remain friends with Chase right to the bitter end. And all of this revolves around the evil prejudice that comes between Yoshis and Koopas. (Two of my favorite Mario species too.)

You're story deserves more praise.
Nick chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
That story was so sad. The saddest part was that the Paratroopa was right about everything from Darren hating Chase to Chase's death. The only good thing is that Darren was able to remember Chase and that they got to be together one last time. Curse that Bowser! Everything that happend is all his fault. If he hadn't raised Darren to hate Yoshi's, then Darren wouldn't have lost the only friend he ever had.
alastingimpression chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Oh! That was so sad! I've always loved Koopas and Yoshis. You've written the perfect story. It was wonderful!
Kaira-chan chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
aw, i woulda cried if i could remember how u.u so sad... poor chase, at lease Darren remembered him before he died TT so sad... u.u i likkey very much!
nerdfest chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
O O Oh my gosh! That is SAD! I love it! Chase died...WHAH!

Yoshida Knight chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
*sob whimper* Poor chase! That was soo...soo...so sad, but what a great, creative story line!

That was a cute little story

But...POOR CHASE! *cries* :'(