Reviews for I Don't Know
Tony Taylor chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
It seems people don't like to comment...

Sad story. Kagome and Inuyasha are my favorite couple, and I hate to see them sad or depressed. It was a well written piece.

By the way, what is the name of the song? I barely recognize any of the songs you put in your works, even though I think I'd like them.
And the Lost will be Found chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
It's nice to see something coming from her point of view (and in first person!). Great job on this. Thanks for sharing.
Literary Litany chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
PURFECT! I like the way you get inside her head like that, and show the ways she's grown stronger... (stupid Kagome-haters saying she's a whimp)and the writing is so perfect as well, seamless and flowing and purposeful, and not a bit OOC. can I beg for a copy of your book once you're published?
shiruba neko chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Holy shit! You were RAMBLING! Now I feel stupid...
Aeris chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
I love this story! It's so insightful, I don't think I could ever write anything this good. You managed to delve into what Kagome's character might be like in a few years, and you did it really good. _ *Gives Emania cookies* Keep writing!
Sifauna Auria chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
This is a very nice ans angsty fic. Very descriptive also. Did Inuyasha die? Anyways I like this one-shot fic a lot. It's a bit different from what I usually read. Cause most people write angst as when people die. But this one is different and it's really good.
Aki T chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
Aww, that was so cute! ; This is Kai-Aki Ti, btw. My new name is Aki T. Anycrap...I likey! One-shots are good...yes...keep up the good work! -Aki
Niku chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
Hey! Finally got my computer fixed. Whoho! Since it's fixed wanted to review your wonderful one-shot I thought it was just fantastic! Great work!
jschu25 chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Hi Em,
I figured I should read up on some of your works before you & LR start that other story. I thought this was wonderfully written for a one shot. I'm not familiar with the song and not a Celine fan but the words seem to fit. I like the reflection of maturity. I'll check out the other story later. jschu25
Flower Petals chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Sorry, I don't have the time to log in! (In fact, I really didn't have time to read this story, but ah, well!)
Wow, you are a really talented writer. This fic was beautifully and masterfully writen. I loved Kagome's thought about herself related to her appearance. It was all very beautiful and sad, in a depressing sort of way.
But anygohoobles, I'm very glad I stopped in to read this fic! It was truly awesome, and I admire your writing style very much!
Meikana chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
aw...! that was sad and sweet at the same! write more one-shots like that!
Reillu chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
Wonderful! I think this is so in character...
AgentScully chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
Well seeing as I'm at work, I didn't have the luxury of downloading the song and listening to it while I read your piece. I'll have to re-read it later tonight. I can't imagine liking it even more than I already do, but maybe that's possible with the music! Em, that was amazing! You just kinda spilled that out in one night? Geez. I knew there was a reason you're on my favorite authors list (which only consists of two people so far, by the way)! _~. It made me sad, though. InuYasha *has* to end up with Kagome in the end. He has to love her as much as she loves him. Or I'll cry. I'll probably cry either way, but it will be a very depressing cry if it's not how I want it to be. I've gotten way too emotionally attached to this damn show. I blame fansubbers, my otaku neighber Dave, bit torrent, fanfiction, you specifically, and I suppose Takahashi should take some of the blame. Oh, and I blame my easily obsessive personality. So, yeah..anyway, awesome one-shot! And I can't wait to read that other story! I'm so happy you picked the one I voted for! YAY! _!
Angel For Sure chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
*Grin.* Hi. So sorry I didn't review for the Epilogue and such.. my computer wouldn't let me. ;_; Anyways, on to the review. This was a great little fic, I enojyed how you described the changes Kagome had gone through, this is one of those fics that shows another side of the character you don't see normally. It's so sweet. :D
Evil Irish Eyes chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Emania! Oh how great it is to see you've posted something new! You're very on top of everything, you too Puck!

"Puck?" *Garlend's head shoots up from her work across the room.*

Uh-oh . . *Evil ducks pushing away from the computer as Garlend comes soaring over*

"PUCK! OH how wonderful it is to see you have come out with another story, and with more on the way. I am so impressed!

Yes . .*Evil says bringing Garlend's attention back, she laughs nervously*

Because we know how it is . .so many ideas and no time to properly order them, but you're doing a wonderful job.

"We've missed you both and your wonderful talents so very much!"

I liked this little tidbit very much. It's a perspective we don't see very much.

( A true reflection of your insight as a writer. )

We all know Kagome must have changed since she started her journey but it has never really been focused on. So this was just wonderful . .and you expressed it quite beautifully! Especially with her feelings toward Inuyasha and his lack of affection.

Kudos to you for another amazing job!

"Likewise!"

We can't wait to see what else you've got tucked away.

"Yeah, keep up the great job you two" Garlend waves.

Thanks so much for posting!

Until next time,