Reviews for I Don't Know
strangerthanthou chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
m...very good. you're right about the rhythm of the song, it goes with the story well. there were a few things that could be rephrased - the first one i noticed was "hair fell over my shoulder with gravity" makes it sound as though there's something supposedly solomn about her hair... anyway, i'm not complaining. the overall effect is georgeous.
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Wow. That was amazing. Very descriptive, insightful, and eloquent. You're an amazing author, and I hope you continue working with this series. This was absolutely incredible.
Ravioli chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
hi wow this is good O like you stuff i ve read breaking the habit and other ones that you have writen you are definatley one of the gifted writers here. I was wondering how kagome would feel with all the changes happening to her. i was talking with my friends and while sat the beginning she might hasve been almost a female version of hojo...nerdy innocent, clueless...she has changed and become a stronger person. which song is this? who wrote it? it adds a lot if you can here the song as you read the fic.
lilemmy chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
Wow! I've actually never heard that song before, but it seems perfect for Kagome. This is a really nicely written fic. _ Oh, and will you be publishing "For All We Know" under your name? I can't wait to read it!
Ellen chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
That was really good! I always wondred if Kagome had changed at all...
katergator chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
Aw, I really liked it! You did such an excellent job, as always! I usually don't read many song fics, but of the ones I have read yours is definitely among the best. I can't wait until you get For All We Know posted! That was the story I voted for and it looks like you guys are gonna do a great job. So hurry up and post it already! _
RavenShadow chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
That was a really good story. She is much braver then she is sometime given creidt for.
pruningshears chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
wow this is the best song fic i have ever read. seriously now i need to listen to the song in the background next time i read it, this was so very well done, i'm gonna put it on my favorites list. _ congragulate puck ok? he did good.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2