Reviews for Only What You Want to See
Sergeant Daniel chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
This story is so good to go unfinish. Update soon:D
Novelist N Training chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
I love this! Finch is my favorite character
OzTheGreatAndPowerful chapter 5 . 11/21/2010
Holy crap I love this story! Please, for the love of god continue it! My happiness depends on it!
fire dragonheart chapter 5 . 8/12/2007
Hey good story keep it coming
Aunt Rackie chapter 5 . 8/30/2006
Okay I LOVE your story, but are you ever going to update! cuz if you aren't could ya please tell us i mean this is like one of the best stories i read and i wanna know what happens!

Great story!

Do you write for Jak and Daxter! cuz i usally read those stories and i think i saw your name on one of them!

BYE!
David Spade lover chapter 5 . 6/4/2006
Oh, I love your story update soon!
Charmmaine chapter 5 . 6/4/2006
I'm glad to see that you're still continuing this. Hope you get the next installment up soon.
Julie Frost chapter 4 . 5/22/2006
Hey! :) Me again. I'm loving, LOVING the premise of your story, although I'm just curious about two things: 1) Is it possible for a piece of someone's brain to branch off and clog a lobe? If it is possible, wouldn't Finch be brain-dead because part of his brain is floating around somewhere else? And 2) Are neurons visible in CAT scans? I always thought CAT scans were still-frames, and I think it would cost a lot of money to use the kind of technology to view moving neurons, since they're tiny.

Anyway, it's not a major problem, I still think your story's great :) I'll be emailing you in a bit :)
phoenix inferno chapter 4 . 8/19/2005
WOW! I loves it. I never thought of reading stories of this serise but my mom made me watch it and I loved it so now I know more then she does and this storie is excellent and I'm gonna stop writeing now cuz I'm going a bit hyper... Can't wait to read it again!
hugh valentine chapter 4 . 10/5/2004
Its so sad... write more!
Andie chapter 4 . 4/13/2004
He should get his sight back after Maya helped him a lot, and he continues to pretend because he starts to realize her loves her
Jaline chapter 4 . 4/5/2004
PLEASE CONTINUE!
Arrylle Gamere chapter 4 . 3/4/2004
good work keep it goin'!
2sexy4u chapter 4 . 2/28/2004
wow, that was really good. I hope that you will add some more to it!
Raina chapter 4 . 2/19/2004
Hi!
I really hope Finch is okay, Maya will help him with this, it will be fun to see how they come together.