Reviews for Cornfield Madness
jennagreenleaf12 chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
Will, Paris, and Legolas… three pansies in the cornfield… :'D
jennagreenleaf12 chapter 10 . 1/5/2014
Avrice the Demigod chapter 27 . 6/14/2011
I saw "On Stranger Tides" Yesterday and am in LOVE!
Avrice the Demigod chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
I love Monty Python. My BFF forced me to watch it. I couldn't stop laughing for two hours.
Lilith Luciferia chapter 27 . 6/1/2011
So lovely to see this story updated, as this is still easily my favorite fanfiction ever. Once again, I love how well you write everyone in the story overall - the plot and elements are incredibly "cracky", but the characters all remain in character, which is unfortunately rare to see in fanfictions with such inherently wild storylines. This chapter on the fourth film was, as always, great fun to read. (Personally I am with Will - I did like the fourth one, but not as much as the first three.) I hope to see similar response chapters to the probably-inevitable fifth and, so I keep hearing, sixth films when/if they come out. Beautiful work as always. Keep it up.
Consulting Demon chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Ohh, I love this. Is Davy Jones in this at all :)
StarfishOnTheBeach chapter 27 . 5/21/2011
I only read the last chapter because it's about the last movie, but now I would really like to read the other chapters too This looks like a really good fanfic (:
Queenofinsanity chapter 27 . 5/21/2011
Man, I hadn't dared to hope that you'd come back for another new movie bonus chapter. It's good to see you back, even just for a chapter. I'll have to go check out your blog.
Junior Pirate chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Haha The Johnny depp line was the tree thing. From Benny and Joon, I imagine.
Mad Maudlin Hart chapter 17 . 4/23/2009
Are you sure about "A Rose Crushed And Broken"? Let me remind you that Shade takes a whole paragraph merely to describe her OC's dress...

But I love your fic.
Maudlin Hart chapter 13 . 2/23/2009
Oh, I want to be there right now so I can glomp them both at once. Yes, I'm a raving mad luster. Whatcha gonna do about it?
The Lost Moon Of Poosh chapter 3 . 11/3/2008
Wow, absolutely loving this! Especially the part with the shrubbery, it DOES sound like Monty Python, and a bit like Loony Tunes as well.

And now Jack LIKES the bush? That can't happen! NO! Whew, random moment.
The Lost Moon Of Poosh chapter 2 . 11/3/2008
Ha ha ha! I absolutely love the fact that the tree is being treated like a person. Y'know, I felt sorry for the matress, I mean having to swallow Jack couldn't have been fun whatsoever.. lol.

Onwards to the next chapter.

BTW, you seem to be good at making it sound insanely random and yet somehow sensible at the same time, as if this sort of thing happens every day in your area. Hm, does it?

Just joking, sorry. But seriously, its a cool technique...
The Lost Moon Of Poosh chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Oh wow. I can't believe I didn't find this before!

You can't get much better than flying pink elephants and low flying salad bowls. Having said that, I kept getting this picture in my head of a salad bowl flying through space to the theme of super man...

He he... and this is just the first chapter! What can happen next? Reading on!
paul chapter 26 . 4/1/2008