Reviews for Red Pepper Butterfly
Vee-San chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
yes, Chou-Kun should be there with him ;_; short sad and sweet...*hugs a Chouji plushy she doesn't really have*

tatsumaki chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
I've always mused about what Shikamaru and Chouji may or may not have between them. I think this captured the ... well, the ambiguity of it. I'm not sure if that makes sense. Just know that I love this little ficlet, and I'd love to see something more on the subject if you happen to come up with anything.
RurouniGochan chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
I took this more as friendship than shounen-ai, although I guess it could be looked at either way. In any case, for just 100-words, everything was very well put. Again, I applaud you.
Lizmun chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
100 words, and yet so much was being said! I also wondered about that with the butterfly as well. Oh well. Cute story!
Ju chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
gure chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Hehe, I love 100-word drabbles also~~ They're great fun, and thanks for reviewing. I love your drabbles also~~ _
Jen chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
MM, beautiful. I love drabbles, and I'm slowly beginning to love this pairing. Kudos.
Morien Alexander chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
Aw... I keep wondering about that. The butterfly, I mean.
LadyRune chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
Poor Chouji. He finally gets to fight for real, and he...well, I won't speculate. I've been awake for well over 24 hours right now, so I'll just leave it with a "I love it because Shikamaru doesn't get enough fanfics, and because this captures very nicely the thought processes behind these 4 frames".
baki-chan chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
swet~~ and saad. it needs a sequal;-;. poor Shika-chan, Choji~ come back~~
Romylin chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
That was so profound and right and good! I love the title. ;) Nice characterization (did i spell that right? XP) of Shika-kun!
sexypancake chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
omg! i just wanted to cry after reading the scene with the butterfly and the arrow and all the matter about chouji having found friends. it was all just so beautiful. this fic was short, but lovely.
JadeTiger chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
Aw so cute! Poor Shikamaru. awsome work!
hattuteline chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
This feels a bit odd. Is it really a 200 IQ genius who is angsting over something like this? In the manga he expressed his caring over Chouji and the other genins pretty openly. There are also several words without much impact, which fill up too much from the 100 words.

To sum it up... In addition to the last sentence, i didn't like the short story much.