Reviews for The Lion's Den
cobalt elysium chapter 6 . 2/4/2007
It really is a shame that you haven't continued this. And I'm unsure if I'm pissed at you or not. This is brilliant, your writing is beautiful the story is unique amazing and very in character- though El can give a little here and there- and you are obviously very articulate and writing here, seems, to come naturally and it's all very beautiful. Don't ever doubt any of that.

So in effort to make you feel slightly guilty with the above- but all of it is true- will you please continue this, or just do something with it. It's almost unfairly cruel to leave it here with a loose end. A dead end. An unfair end.

I'm not the only one loving the imagery and emotion, story line, angst, adreniline rush, thrill and suspense, so please continue or at least let me know what's happening with this. It's perfect to a golfers tee and it's a shame you haven't bothered or been able to pick it up again.

xx S.S
Rogue-Pirate chapter 6 . 11/14/2005
I have to wonder...are you going to write more for this? I'd be interested in reading it if you did. Its a good story.
Rogue-Pirate chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Hm...Hunter...? And the white rabbit...? Let me think...where have I come across those before? Ah yes, it wouldn't be Hunter S. Thompson and Fear and loathing in Las Vegas, would it? Cant say i blame you though, the man's a frickin' legend. RIP.
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
I have been waiting very patiently for you too update this story. PLEASE UPDATE IT. I am growing very impatient. Did you abandon us? did you leave us.

Come on we're dying out here.
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 4 . 3/19/2005
He pressed his fingers on the recliner button and the back of the seat went down, and then pulled it back up. Then he brought it down, and pulled it back up. Down, up, down, up...

I swear where do you come up with this stuff. This is a great example of what I mena by it is a comedy!
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 6 . 3/19/2005
OMG this is a great story. It is a perfect combination of horror, tragedy, comedy, and everything in between. Please continue ASAP!
ladyhurt chapter 6 . 7/5/2004
"This time next year I might as well look like Barbara-fucking-Streisand, it wouldn't make a difference."

"Oh, believe me, it would," muttered El.

Waahahha I laughed like a fool over that...

This whole chapter scared me shitless...I am also very very confused. Good confused though. Dum dee ddum dum, any chance of an update there sugarbutt? Lol I love this fic to death, and you must realize I will continue to review and review and pester you until you post SOMETHING...i'm sitting here clinging to my OUATIM dvd like a lifeline...update please please please!

well, im offically on drugs.

i love you.

ladyhurt chapter 5 . 7/5/2004
whew...freaky! I abso-fucking-lutely love the whole Sands freaking out over Alice, beautiful really. I am so excited to see where this is going!
ladyhurt chapter 4 . 7/5/2004
woah, I am freaking right out. This is getting creepy. Love everything, of course, including the song. great great great, especially him singing along to the song on the radio! wahahahahah...

blech

ladyhurt chapter 3 . 7/5/2004
wo, this is getting exciting. Hey, will there be slash in this? Ok, just read a review response and it says no. boo hoo. Nah, this looks like it'll be great either way. Onward!

ladyhurt chapter 2 . 7/5/2004
'Be back soon, had to take care of business in Mexico.'

Yeah, I get that all the time. Hahah great chapter!

"Everything feels so fucked up, and...Pretty..."

LMAO I can just imagine Sands high now...watching his hands with fascination.

Alright, back to the fic!

ladyhurt chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Ok, I swear I've gone through every single fic in the OUATIM section hundreds of times...how did I miss this one?

Anyway, I'm very glad I did find it, because its just peachy-goodness. I love it, its an excellent rendition of the old "Sands goes back to the US". Now excuse me while I read the rest...

Elle
Scarlett Burns chapter 6 . 1/7/2004
This is so good, and so different... and damn it - I'm not letting this go! LOL, if you don't update soon I swear I'll sick Sands on you. . Please, please do continue this... I, for one, really would love to see where this goes.
I hope you had a wonderful holiday season and 2004 is a great year for you!
Scarlett
Adrejon chapter 6 . 12/19/2003
Oh WOW! I just discovered your story and absolutely love it! Its wonderful...dark *eg*.
Please update this one soon! Its great!
Miss Becky chapter 6 . 11/19/2003
Wow, this is getting dark. I love it!

What's El doing while all this is going on? I hope he's getting ready to kick some ass. I love AssKicking!El. :-)

My only comment would be to watch your dialogue. I just cannot ever hear El saying things, "Whoa, hey..." He speaks more formally than that, without much slang.

Looking good, my dear. I'm curious where this goes next.