Reviews for Darkness Swirling
lonni chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
That was really well written. I'm kinda sad it's already over!
saiyanwarrior23 chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
great story. keep it up.
Rraz45 chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
UPDATE
DBZ maineak chapter 4 . 9/3/2007
Yo i cant wait for the next chap!
Nanyin chapter 4 . 6/10/2007
this is a great story. one sugesstion stop underlining your story its annoying to read. underlining should be used only to catch the readers attention.
Fiby chapter 4 . 7/24/2005
What is with you people and not updating? It shouldn't take this long. And, when are they going to meet? Come on! Post the next chapter all ready.
Queen000 chapter 4 . 3/10/2005
Okay, so according to Fanfiction. Net, you haven't updated either. *frowns* WHEN WILL YOU BLOODY UPDATE! NOT FAIR!

the chapter was captivating! I couldn't believe that you ended it there! NOT NICE! You're reviewers are gonna slaughter you!

So Frieza definitely did something to Vegeta, am I right? Was it rape? Or something far more sadistic? And Bulma obviously found out, otherwise why would Vegeta insist that she was trying to help him? And how did she find out in the first place?

Perhaps the two of them met during her previous visit to Vegeta-Sei? How long had Frieza been torturing the poor guy? You said he was like a demon child when he was a toddler. I wonder what caused him to be like that. I know kids are terrorists when they're around that age, but they don't go killing people (unless that's a Saiyan trait). I wonder if King Vegeta knows what happened between Frieza and Vegeta? Obviously Nappa and Bardock knows but maybe they kept it from the King? Or perhaps this is the reason why Planets Cold and Vegeta didn't get along.

anyways, UPDATE SOON! Must find out what happens.

ciao *waves*

Queen
Queen000 chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
nicely written story u've got here. I like the plotline development as a whole. :D Not many of these alternate universe stories that have Bulma as the protagonist are too appealing, but u have done well to grab my attention.

anyways, the only problem that I have is that the King seems out of character. He's supposed to be ruthless...but then again, we didn't see much of the King anyways, so I don't have anything to complain about I guess. It's just that he handed his son over to Frieza in a desperate act to save his people, that gets me thinking he's a coward.

well, I wonder which one Bulma is going to capture this time? King Vegeta or Prince Vegeta? I dunno which one, so I guess I'm going to have to read the next chapter to find out.

Good job on the story. Oh, and if you are still looking for a beta, i don't see why I couldn't apply. My DBZ story has been updated in a year, so please take that into consideration before you choose based on a story. Although, if you are into Final Fantasy 8, you might wanna try looking into those stories that I've written. They're better written than my DBZ fic, and I've been working on it far more recently than my other story.

But if you have someone already, then just forget I said anything.

*runs off to read the next chapter*

Ciao *waves*

Queen
Shuro chapter 4 . 3/9/2005
A very intersting piece I must say. see you in the next chapter.
victorprimis chapter 4 . 11/4/2004
The supsense is killing me! Where did Vegeta meet Bulma before? What does Bulma want revenge for! Write soon!
SSJ4-Vegeta-Devil chapter 4 . 9/18/2004
Hi i was just wonderin' when your going to update next cause i've been wait for over 3 months and still nothin new has come in. you can Aim me on Sat.s at 7:00 My Aim is LifeSucksMEDead Sry that this revoew ain't better but it's ;ate and i'm going to crash bye!
maz2 chapter 4 . 9/8/2004
Good... I like how you are developing the characters. You have a special writing style. And I think you should continue.
Cyberbat chapter 4 . 7/20/2004
AH! YOU'RE STOPPING THERE! HOW WILL I SURVIVE UNTIL THE NEXT CHAP! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! This is too good to stop!
Shades of Crimson chapter 4 . 6/30/2004
Wow. I love this fic. It is really dark and evil, descriptive too. Oh, and I love how you keep Vegeta IC, very evil and mysterious - he is really sexy when he’s all ‘i’m above thou’ and when he is dark... yum. Haha, well like I said, I really love this fic. Your writing is amazing. This story is really original! I love how your not rushing anything, and I really cannot wait to read more. Update soon!
Snarkcasm chapter 4 . 5/31/2004
*GET MOVING YOU DAMN WRITER!*

Shush! .* so sorry that was my evil side... but really we can't wait till the next chapter

*SO GET WRITING!*

(Ahem!) It's a coolie story! It's VERY descriptive and you even made Frieza look like a fool! -

*(hmph) Who cares about THAT! You make Vegeta evil and damn he is HOT when he's evil! And you made Bulma evil too! Dude, this story rocks!*

Please, please, PLEASE update! Oh...and humilitate Frieza and King Cold some more!

Peace and Pocky