Reviews for Worse than death
CollinMorganTheNewGothDoctor chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
You son of a bitch I loved this story!
Silvermoon10123 chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
That's it? -_- I'm sad now! :*(
StayGold4ever chapter 5 . 5/22/2012
Although it was good, I understand and agree. I would be so sad if anything happened to Pony or JohnnyCakes! Anyway, it was good writing ;)
Sleepy the Dwarf chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
Hey! I LOVE THIS STORY. But I think it's really cool how you won't contribute to stuff like that. Though... I just can't stand not knowing if they make it home soon, or ,you know, themselves. Maybe you could continue and just have them come home and just imply bad stuff. Anyway, great writing!
Terisa chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
So ur not writing another chapter? and yes i totally understand i couldnt do tht either.

good luck wth writing more stories! :)
power of darkness chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
again it was short :)

power of darkness chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
this is short but good and please make it longer:)

power of darkness chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
its cool :)

power of darkness chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
that was cool :)

d chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
hey, you should write a warning on the summary that the story's been discontinued. i wasted some time reading this for nothing.
booklover47892 chapter 5 . 7/28/2008
i actuly really like this story... i am disaponted
Magalicious chapter 5 . 4/28/2008
I wish that you would continue this, but i understand. I wouldn't want to write about that stuff happening to the characters of The Outsiders. You could skip ahead, but that might be coplicated.

The heart stopped beating chapter 5 . 4/10/2008
Awsome story. Sleepers was so sad, But I loved brad Renfro (the blonde boy).

RIP Brad T_T

but good story, so sad.
Silver-Serval chapter 5 . 11/18/2007
I enjoyed your story, but it's so original, you really should continue it somehow.

~ Silver-Serval
Lets play x D e a d chapter 5 . 12/17/2006
I love your story, but there's a way to avoid the things that happen in there. like addvanceing tome a few months and things like that. I really hope you continue your story best so far.