Reviews for Three Parts Dead
Wolfa Moon chapter 37 . 1/18/2012
Excellent story. Love this AU. Mayebe if they ever reboot andromeda they'll take a hand from you.
Tony WildRiver chapter 37 . 12/31/2008
Aw, that was well worth the time to read all the way through. While it definitely needs a LOT of editing (some sentences took a moment to understand) the plot was interesting and engaging enough to hold my attention throughout. Very cute idea and it leaves me wondering what the sequel will be like.
purrfus chapter 6 . 2/28/2007
Found the sequel which suggested reading this first.

So far its really good, but I need sleep now so I'll come back to finish later.
Diamond-Raven chapter 37 . 12/23/2006
What a beautiful ending! Beka and Harper trying to fit their crazy lives and shipmates into a fairytale was so well done! I loved how Beka and Tyr both waited for days for Harper to show up when they had no proof, only hope, that he had even gotten back to earth.

Asides from a few hiccups along the way, it was a beautiful story. Thank you. I'll be starting the sequel soon.
Diamond-Raven chapter 35 . 12/23/2006
I am too stunned to comment much. Nietzscheans really do have some disgusting talents when it comes to brutality, don't they?

On a brighter note, I loved the scene where Beka found Raven's pictures. So sad, but at the same time showed that despite the misery she lived in, Raven was just like any other little five year old girl.
Diamond-Raven chapter 30 . 12/23/2006
Oh! I think I'm starting to get it! Trance broke the coffee maker on purpose, didn't she? She made the Maru crash on earth and made Beka meet Harper years before she was supposed to, right? Right?

*eagerly races to the next chapter*
Diamond-Raven chapter 29 . 12/23/2006
I feared the worst when Tyr was starting to hand Harper over but now I see that Tyr really thought he was doing what was in Seamus' best interest. You can't really fault him for that, can you? I absolutely loved that line: "The universe seems too big" "You only need to find your place in it, then it's not so scary." and later, having Beka thinking the same thing but having a slightly different take on it: "the universe wasn't so big, if you knew where to go." Quite typical really, the mudfoot being comfortable if he has a set place to be in and the spacer being comfortable if she has a direction to fly in. I really liked that.
Diamond-Raven chapter 27 . 12/23/2006
Oh, you just had to make that Nietz be the only one in the universe we didn't want him to be, didn't you? I loved how Tyr got Harper to go along with his plan and instead of making Seamus try to bluff his way along, tapped into the conditioned responses a lifetime on earth would have drilled into him. I also enjoyed Tyr's disgust with having to hit Harper and scare him but knowing it was the only way to do what he needed to do.
Diamond-Raven chapter 24 . 12/23/2006
"Yeah, I would kill for a beer thought."

"Harper!"

"Well I could!"

LOL! Funniest conversation ever! Well done!

I also like how you end your cliffhangers suspensefully but not obviously so. There's no "And suddenly, there was a loud explosion." which would be way too over the top. Instead, you suggest that everything's going to hell but you don't force it on us. Awesome!
Diamond-Raven chapter 23 . 12/23/2006
What a neat, brilliant little plan! Using shrillers on the magog! I love what that brain of yours can cook up, Paris!
Diamond-Raven chapter 21 . 12/23/2006
I'm loving the remixed version of one of my favourite drom episodes! I loved Dylan interupting Hoehne in the middle of his sentence and Harper turning into the little, fierce fighter we know he can be.

*races over to the next chapter*
Diamond-Raven chapter 18 . 12/23/2006
This disaster seems very familiar somehow...I can't quite place it...hmm, I'll have to think it over :)

Once again, I loved the scene with Tyr. A few of his words are a bit off (for example, I can't quite see Tyr saying 'bastards', more like 'vermin') but asides from that, fabulous. You handled a difficult scene very well and brought out all the right emotions from both Tyr and Harper.
Diamond-Raven chapter 17 . 12/21/2006
Once again, a wonderfully done Tyr scene. Dunking Harper into a fountain to stem a temper tantrum. I loved it! On the other hand, having Trance's plants breaking all over the place isn't a good sign. What are you up to Paris?
Diamond-Raven chapter 12 . 12/21/2006
You know, the only tiny issue I'm having is that Harper is sometimes behaving more like a seven year old than a fourteen year old. Fourteen year olds very rarely react to frightening situations with tears, but instead, haul out the anger and defiance. Even if they are scared, they'll run rather than jump on a person they've only known for a few weeks.

Asides from that, I'm still loving it. You're not about to send Harper to an orphanage are you? *raises her keyboard threateningly and cocks an eyebrow*
Diamond-Raven chapter 10 . 12/21/2006
"My mom said I'm a genus" "A genius" "That's what I said."

LOL! Well done!

The torture scene wasn't nearly as funny of course, but well done. That little touch of giving Seamus food while torturing him at the same time is really something Nietzscheans would do, wouldn't they?