Reviews for Wicked Witches, Weirdo Watchers, Vengeful Vamps
DeepBlueJoy chapter 12 . 10/25/2012
Nope, not healthy... but definitely fun!
DeepBlueJoy chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
a plot twist... i am intrigued...
ashes at midnight chapter 12 . 3/13/2010
i love how Faith is really a part of the group. I'm glad they didn't curse Amy
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 12 . 5/18/2009
Well well well…

Now THAT was interesting.

Faith’s development as a person in this timeline continues to be intriguing, particularly her thoughts about how it’s strange to be spending time with people who want to know ‘real Faith’ rather than ‘fake Faith’, although her internal conflict after that little ‘chat’ with Miss Frost (I know it’s Post, but the woman was an ice-cold self-centred bitch; ‘Frost’ just always suited her better for me) was another intriguing bit of writing.

In terms of characterisation for the rest of the cast, I particularly admired Angel’s thoughts on the curse; even if it proved to be of benefit to him, he recognises that using it on others isn’t something to be recommended as it would only really result in MORE people having to cope with the guilt and grief that dominates his every waking moment...

DAMN, that’s deep.

Plus, of course, the conflict with VampAmy was kind of amusing; after all her thoughts about her long-term plans- creating the possibility that she’ll be a recurring enemy-, she ends up getting staked by Willow while she’s distracted.

So much for THAT particular issue, huh?

Still, Kahn seems interesting so far; should be good to see how things go from here where that bastard’s concerned...
Darklight chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
liked the fic. Faith's eyes turning silver, so Faith something more than a slayer.
Keep Cordy like she is and not get back with Xander, get more Faith and Cordy time together.
To bad Amy's gone, can't wait to see what Willow found in Amy's book to get her back.
get a sequel.
M14Mouse chapter 12 . 12/25/2003
I love your stories! I enjoy each one I read in the past and probably enjoy the future ones as well. Keep up the great work!
Queen Boadicea chapter 12 . 12/19/2003
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow knows. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Queen Boadicea chapter 11 . 12/17/2003
Hey, I'm sorry I haven't been leaving reviews. But I prefer reading your stories at the other site. It has all those great pictures.
I love the way you re-write this episode and bring all the disparate elements together. The conversation and repartee are right on target and the action sequences are excellent. I'm looking forward to the conclusion of this installation. As always, the inclusions of Alighieri's work are much appreciated.
Archnemesis chapter 8 . 12/5/2003
Yay an installment of their travels in hell! :D
Keep up the goodwork, i like where ur heading with this... i.e. using a story of their hellish travels to relate to the current story... hehe
Lucy Maimkill chapter 8 . 12/4/2003
LOL!Go Buffy and Angel for the funnies at the end!One of you maybe a Vampire and the other a Slayer-turned-Vamp-Blood-Addicted, but you can still be vain!
Sith SJ
tefla chapter 8 . 12/4/2003
Still intrigued by this series. I think it is one of the better Buffy series I have read at , then again, it may be the only series I have read here.
Great job.
Archnemesis chapter 4 . 11/20/2003
Hm im loving this :P

But im more interested about hearing Buffy/Angel's travels in Dante's 9 circles :D
tefla chapter 4 . 11/19/2003
Nope, don't like Ms Post at all now. Putting doubts into Faith's head.

I wonder what will happen between Xander and Amy.

I look forward to chapter 5.
tefla chapter 3 . 11/18/2003
:: growls at Gwendolyn Post :: I don't like her. Even though she may turn out a bit different from the tv Ms. Post. I still don't like her.

I like where this is heading though and I am glad you posted this installment of Excedo Inferi (I finally put it correctly up)
Lucy Maimkill chapter 3 . 11/17/2003
*Sigh*

I love how Buffy and Angel work so in sync together.

Sith SJ