Reviews for Sympathy for the Devil
anon chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
Hey there-this is a really neat beginning-any thoughts of writing more? Excellent job of SJS's voice.
morph chapter 2 . 8/4/2004
This is an interesting fic. Lucette seems very child-like to me, but that may be bacause she hasn't had much life experience or isn't very educated. I don't know. Wouldn't Sands get terribly bored cooped up inside for so long? I know I would, weather I could see or not. He should give himself more creddit. He could survive out there if he tried. Is El going to enter the story soon? I hope so. I like him. Keep writing and I'll keep my ears open for an update to this, savvy? :)
Starzangel chapter 2 . 1/18/2004
I'm really enjoying this!
I like how you've used the song 'Sympathy for the Devil' and Suicide talking to him.
Please continue! I want to know who Berney is and why Lucette is a little...strange.
Hypokritika chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
The imagery is good, but you might have to work on the grammar a bit. The title is really catchy, BTW. Good luck! _
Rat chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
hehehehe, so, Lucettes in for a bit of a surprise is she?
Viresse430 chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
I like the idea of your story, have you read mine?
Miss Becky chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
You're off to a good start. I fear Lucette, however. I always fear female characters when they come in proximity with Sands. I think that's because I just have such a hard time seeing him in any kind of romantic situation, that my brain automatically freezes up when presented with a female character.

All of which is neither here nor there...

I liked this. Am very curious to see where you go from here.
Merrie chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
Yea! Another OUATIM SJ fic! :-D Thanks soo much for writing this! I loved the opening line about suicide. Dreamcatcher is one of my favorite of SK's books. Anyway, great chapter! I can't wait to read more!

-Merrie
Halia chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
O, nice! I'm very, very interested. Do keep going, I can't wait to see what happens!

I loved how you used that line from "Dreamcatcher," BTW. It fits perfectly.

Keep it up! xoxo