Reviews for The Essential Guide to Star Wars Sues
Stella Marshal chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
A wonderful and humorous guide to the most dangerous game in the Known Galaxy. If you're not done with the story, than update soon! If you are done, than more would be welcomed.
shakespeareaddict chapter 3 . 12/5/2010
LOL! i now know what i must do to keep a certain character of mine from becoming a Jedi Sue! thank you, Imaginary Freind!
xazavier009 chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
Feverant Wishes chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
Complicated math sums have been known to knock people out of Sue-possesion. Bonus if they can't do math sums (laughing your butt off). Alternately, you can get a dragon to roast the sue. Sadly that only works where dragons are. If you're good enough, try mixing in another fandom when the Sue doesn't know. Good ones? Torchwood (Can and will believe sue is evil), Doctor Who (Daleks), Star Trek (Cooperative with Star Wars canon), and for a good one, the A-Team (Sues are clueless).
NerdyNel chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
Very helpful. Thank
Jaeh chapter 3 . 2/2/2009
LOL!

cheered me up.

Are you ever going to continue this? I hope you will - but since it has been made years ago I have a feeling you won't...

ah well.

-Jaeh
killing u with umbrellas chapter 3 . 10/20/2008
hillarious!
YaminoBakuraotaku chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
Poor Star Wars characters. Kill the Sues!
Mark Solo chapter 3 . 6/20/2007
I present the ultimate anti-Mary Sue weapon in the galaxy. He is a killer machine, litteraly, he only likes his master and creator. He hates meatbags with a passion and his the best frakking assasin droid in the galaxy. HK-47. I wonder what happens when HK meets the Mary Sue, nothing good for the sue I think, or the frakking sue drive him mad and exterminates her, very painfully. Keep writting this.
WWMTgirl chapter 3 . 3/31/2007
well? Come on! Update!

Julia: Don't mind Amy. *looks sheepish* If I give my OC a golden lightstaff because I thought it looked cool, waist-length brown hair that she despises washing because it takes so much time and thus gets up looking like a ragamuffin, ocean-blue eyes that she inheirited from her mother, a sister by the name of Padme Amidala (who retains her character, as do the other canon characters- I hope) because I liked the sound of the name Leyla Amidala, a tendency to walk into walls, and have Yoda as her master, is she a Sue? Because if she is CAN YOU HELP ME FIX HER WHILE KEEPING FOUR THINGS: Yoda, Amidala, waist-length brown hair, and blue eyes. And her lightstaff. But the others are changeable.
Ereshkigal Queen of Death chapter 3 . 12/23/2006
For Carth (the paranoid freak that he is) well you you can have him and female Reven go out... and if you just happen to be a dark side person... well Darth Reven doesn't keep him around long... tee hee hee. Simply put it is too cannon for a sith-sue.
Emerald Tiara chapter 3 . 11/6/2006
UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Nnnnnope chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
*reads through everything again* ROFLMAO!

How amazingly true. This really makes me concerned for my sanity when I decide to look through What really shocks me is that there are so many Sith Sues. I always thought they made them the "reeli gud jedis". Note to self: Be wary of ridiculously powerful Sithlings with Force Stupidity.

THe only bone I pick is Carth, because, while I'm not particularly attracted to him, K1 made him a Love Interest (the only one, save for Juhani, when female). Of course, some people go ridiculous, and as far as to say that they have kids on the Ebon Hawk before the end of the journey (*shivers uncontrollably at the thought*).

Now that I think about it, you maybe right about Carth. The poor guy is a magnet for those kinds of Suethors. It's almost frightening. On the up side, there are some people who have him killed? (I bet he wishes. With all the Sueism threatening to take over the fan-fiction world...)

Funny, true. 9.5/10 so far. Add a bit more and I might bump you up to a 10.

(I'm so lucky I'm not a fan of Revan all that much. I think Atton Rand should be put in there because Ashley Rainbowstar {tm} turns him back to the light and puts some brains into his empty head...)
XtinethePirate chapter 3 . 8/13/2006
This. Is. Brilliant.

*hugs*
MariusIoannesP chapter 3 . 5/6/2006
I got all the Star Wars movies for my birthday but I haven't gotten around to seeing them yet, so I have a limited understanding. I've never read a Star Wars fanfiction...yet. Either way it sounds funny how some people make stories completely ridiculous with Mary-Sues. Unfortunately, I've fallen prey to this affliction. I recently wrote a Firefly fanfiction where I have a Mary-Sue but, now I'm going to try to avoid doing what it says in this fanfiction. Thank you for that.