Reviews for Whispering Why
loved it.
Exo-Toxicimpulse chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
wow loved it
s u p e r x r h e a chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
That made me cry, honestly Raph is so hot-headed and rash that he would actually do that. Another well-written story out of you.
Apothecary's Rose chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
That was beautifully written. Very, very sad and angsty, but I did like it. Good Job.
innocent-rebel chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Beautfiul, dark, sad and experticlly woven, just what i needed right now.
Reluctant Dragon chapter 1 . 5/6/2005

poor raph... his death quote was very aptly chosen though- good job!

i also liked raph's parting shot- very raph-ish. hehe.

Ninja Cat chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
How could the world be so cruel! WAH!

Good story by the way.
Hamato Inya chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
thats the fifth fic that i have read in a row with character death! *cries openly* that was great... *wipes eyes and sniffles* you should feel ashamed at meking em cry! and here i thought that it wouldn't be to bad with a one chapter! WAH ... anyways very good writing... hm... i might do a character death! oh new idea! *gets to writing*
SxG39luver chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
AW! Poor Mikey. I would be all messed up if Raph died too. Lovely story.
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Don't know how I missed writing a review for this one.
So, here's my review...terrific!
This was a great one shot, hankie yanker, tear jerker, throat contstrictor!
Yep, a good one and to my favorites list it goes!
Be blessed!
Gummadoon Fanatic chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
A good story, yet so sad. But what a favor, eh just before ya die, smack Leo *shakes head* typical Raph! Plz I hope you'll write another chap or do a sequel to this.
Gummadoon Fanatic
GohanWinner chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
I love it. Sad, sweet, and the ending is perfect.
PLEASE keep this a one shot. )
Jasmine chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
this was great...please write from the others' point of views too...really great..keep up the writing
chibi nataly chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
oh my gosh that was so sweet!... wait a minute smack leo!...normally i'd disaprove but i have to admit it made me smile , i love the turtles\

-chibi Nataly
Tailfeather chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Oh my god! Where's the tissues! I can't find them! Awe, now I'm all wet... *sniff* cryin my eyes out. So sad!