Reviews for We are the Dead
Angel of Music - Lone Wolf chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
*Blink blink* *Blink blink* This sounds excatly like a poem I wrote a couple of years back. Dun worry I didn't post it so I'm not accusing you of anything. If you want to read it pm me. ;D
Blahsblah2001 chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
And they say KOU gets screwed!

Repetition's good. Drives the point home. They're living dead, and they KNOW it.

shi-sha chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
All your stories are lovely..keep up the excellent work!
Genjo Sanzo 1 chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
ne? oh so strange! *sheds a tear* there's still someone who thinks about those youkais. i used to think they were so blind by the rage infuriating in them that they wouldn't have minded dying.

please update mother and child! (something which keeps me to this world and doesn't let me die)
lizalou42 chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Interesting take on what the end will bring. A little criticism... I don't know if you left it specifically vague, but I'm not really sure who's POV is the first part. I was thinking Sanzo, but then the strange break in the story, and it switches POV. So did they all die? Physically? If Sanzo shot Goku, did Sanzo did emotionally? Not at all? You can continue with the artist POV, but perhaps expand and identify more.

Wonderful word choice, just more detail. Thanks!
real-circus chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
wow. I really like this one. Short and sweet...well, not exactly sweet in that sense get me _; Real cool. Keep it up.
O'Ylia chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Intense, original, wonderfully written. This really tells what the youkai would probably think and feel. Well done!
Eat A Peach chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
Good fic, depressing. Have you been reading George Orwell's 1984 or something?

It's nice to know someone else cares about those faceless youkai.
gallatica chapter 1 . 11/12/2003

never seen a fic from a common youkai's point of view before...somehow they never deemed worthy.. XD

interisting! please continue!
rasinah chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
hmm...title kinda reminds me of the song We Are The Champion. ? haha, ignore me. interesting perspective. youkais...what a terrible fate. nicely written story. ganbatte (",)
UltraM2000 chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
Yeah. That was super sugoi, and quite an original idea. Good job.
Kenren Taishou chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
Since i'm the one to have typed and uploaded this i get the honour of the first review! How cool!

As i said to you before: this fanfic is totally cool! Original! And very well written! In other words it's perfect! Or i could just say it's totally YOU!

Keep up the good work!

HeartOfAshes chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
Wow, this story is simply unbelievable! It is so good, really angsty. Great job!

Chelle aka Yaone-chan