Reviews for Magneto's Acolytes' Day Off
im sad at you
you _shall_ be punished
WAH!
Sareph chapter 10 . 5/5/2004
Another great chapter, awesome writing! There, I've flattered you, now UPDATE so I can FLATTER YOU SOME MORE!
Star-of-Chaos chapter 10 . 5/5/2004
Considering she got locked out on the balconey, I don't think Rogue should share the trophy. (I know I wouldn't) Too bad Remy has such good mental shields; Jean could have passed Rogue's comment on to him. ;-)
Lady D of Chaos chapter 10 . 5/5/2004
that was cool i liked it
kk chapter 9 . 5/3/2004
I LOVED IT!
me chapter 9 . 5/3/2004
nice work
PomegranateQueen chapter 9 . 5/3/2004
For some strange reason, Remy always struck me as the silk boxers type... Or, no, wait, was that just a personal fantasy of mine? Meditate on that I must... hehe... anyway... great chapter! Can't wait for the Romyness! (there will be Romyness, right?)
Lady D of Chaos chapter 9 . 5/3/2004
wo! that was great
Star-of-Chaos chapter 9 . 5/3/2004
LOL! For once I like Jean. :-D I can't feel sorry for Rogue though, she is stuck on a balconey with a nearly naked Remy (some girls have all the luck). The Magneto line was cute, too.
SickmindedSucker chapter 8 . 4/29/2004
NO FUCK YOU YOU BLOODY FUCKING SSCOTT SUMMERS! LET THE INCREDIBLYT SEXY MAN GET DOWN TO AT LEAST HIS BOXERS DAMN IT! I MEAN SERIOUSLY! YOUR DEPRIVING US OF EVERY FREAKING FEMALKES FREAKING FANTASY YOU STICK UP THE ASS PANSY BOY! gr, BUT YEAH! REMY STRIPPING! GET PIOTR IN THERE AND I'D BE MELTED ON THE FLOOR OR OUT THERE JOINING THEM! Please oh pretty please tell me your gonna have more stripping! PLEASE! PRETTY PLEASE HAVE MORE STRIPPING, possibly with Remy AND Piotr ;) ;) ;). HURYY WITH MORE OR YOU GET WHIPPED! *cracks whip*
Lady D of Chaos chapter 8 . 4/28/2004
oh man, figures scott would ruin something like that anyway VERY good chapter
Sareph chapter 8 . 4/27/2004
MORE, BLAST IT ALL, MORE!
MAGGIE chapter 8 . 4/27/2004
I LOVED UR STORY PLEASE HURRY WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER IT WAS GETTIN GOOD
PomegranateQueen chapter 8 . 4/27/2004
Kill Scott! Kill Scott! Kill Scott!
...not really, but at least give him a concussion or make him wear a pink tutu for interupting Remy's striptease!...
Star-of-Chaos chapter 8 . 4/27/2004
omg, I can definitely picture Remy being a stripper. Will he get any kind of reward from Rogue for his little show? ;-)
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »