Reviews for Magneto's Acolytes' Day Off
SickmindedSucker chapter 7 . 4/21/2004
Aw, couldn't Piotr just stay in his briefs :) That would be nice, tehn add Remy in his boxers ewith both of them vegging together in a room... *drols* God i can just picture it now and what a nice picture it is. Good random chapter, hope you get the next out soon!
PomegranateQueen chapter 7 . 4/21/2004
definite droolage
DemonRogue chapter 7 . 4/21/2004
cool chap
Star-of-Chaos chapter 7 . 4/21/2004
Very cute chapter. Loved the line about Remy making passes at himself. Single men doing their laundry is always amusing.
SickmindedSucker chapter 6 . 4/20/2004
lol, Remy, the fashion concious one, he shood take lessons from me, wear nice big oversized pajama pants everywhere you go, its very comfortable and casual *nod nod* WOOHOO! ROMY (hopefully) IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! WOOHOO! Oh, life is good when hte Romy comes around, yup yup. Man, only fast food joints and Boarders are open, that TOTALLY sounds like the beach me and my family go to in the summer, everything dies at like, 10, it suks majorly. I HOPE YOU CAN GET THE NEXT CHAPTER OUT SOON!
P.S. I'm still waitin' for that stripping ;)
PomegranateQueen chapter 6 . 4/20/2004
ah! Magneto undies! ah!
ok, that was scary...
gracais on 1-3!
DemonRogue chapter 6 . 4/20/2004
that was cool, and your right for the next chapter every evil villan need to do laundry...
Panther Nesmith chapter 6 . 4/20/2004
THe laudry scene was great. They'll love it. It's pointless Remy digging around his room in his boxers. Be sure to emphasize the hotness of that.
Minion chapter 6 . 4/20/2004
YAY! you updated! i don't believe i forgot to review your obviously read too much fanfic.
it's very funny. what are remy's 'chill clothes'?
Star-of-Chaos chapter 6 . 4/20/2004
Methinks Tolstoy would be grounds for assault and battery. ;-)
PomegranateQueen chapter 5 . 4/15/2004
how about some romy fun? that would be kewl right? yea... Please? [insert pouty face here (trust me, my pouty face makes three year olds give in and you know what a feat it is to make a three year old give in)]
DemonRogue chapter 5 . 4/15/2004
wow i should trying that i know i could my friends, great chapter
frost-bite hurts chapter 5 . 4/15/2004
Hehe. Good chapters. Keep up the good work and update again soon, please.
Demon chapter 4 . 3/28/2004
this story is halarious! (prolly didn'
spell dat right, sorry!) plz write more!
i luved it! 'twas 'mazin'!
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »