Reviews for Magneto's Acolytes' Day Off
DemonRogue chapter 4 . 3/25/2004
cool chap
SickmindedSucker chapter 3 . 3/22/2004
lol, wow, that refridgerator sounds like my friends... so THAT would be why shes alwaz over at my house raiding my fridge... Anyway, poor john, THE LEAST YOU GUYS COULD DO IS SIT THERE WITH HIM AT THE TOILET AND RUB HIS BACK LIKE THE LITTLE GIRLS YOU ARE! Sorry, insult was too tempting. This was the first time i'd seen your thing, so here i am reviewing! when i first read your first chapter, and i saw what John did, i sent it to my friend and then yelled "STRIP TEASE! WOO HOO!" It was funny, so your doing a good job. Hope you update son :) And i'll be waiting for that strip tease ~.
DemonRogue chapter 3 . 3/22/2004
great so far
Silent Doom chapter 2 . 3/16/2004
Ah, yes, scary leftovers... I think they ought to find some interesting specimens of mold! Oddly, I always enjoy finding interesting fuzzy things in the fridge... Cream cheese mold is a particularly pretty shade of turquoise! Umm... Where was I? I'm finding this quite amusing. Please continue.
Panther Nesmith chapter 2 . 3/8/2004
*sticks tongue out*
God I love this fic. Must follow it. And the reviews will come. The more stories you have, the more loyal fans hanging off your every word. MWahahahahahaha!
*grin* good editing. More soon!
Roguewanda chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
plz make another more john and remy plz
Ima Super Mute Ant chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
YAY! Nice idea! keep going :)
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4