Reviews for A Part
Zoo Zoo chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
OMG! Totaly freaky man! I loved that last part when he said 'And Anzu? Be sure you scream nice and lad for Yuig.' AH! I could seriously picture sweet little Ryou saying that. Great Job!
LynLin chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Oh WOW. That was incredible. I'm favoriting it right away. Just plain...incredible.
Kinnoshachihoko chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
...scary! but i dont blame him at all! 1. i hate anzu 2. bakura is really the only friend ryou has/needs 3. yay ryou!
Jade Cade chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
-quivers- I love that last line. It sends a tingle up my spine.. -grins- Bet you're sorry you never included Ryou now! Ha! Take that Anzu!

This story is great! Just like Deception and The Thief! Love both of them too.. Do you have an idea for a sequel to The Thief? I need to find that book still by the way..
Insanity Personified chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
COL! RYOU'S EVIL!
Yamiace1321 chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
I liked it. I like Ryou with a slightly psychotic side, maybe not when he kills his friends, but I liked this fic a lot.
SpookyMoose chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
O.o

...Oh my.
Yami Ryo chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
You are so cool.
ginny brenn chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
woah O_O...I LOVE YOU! AND I HATE ANZU, so it works out perfectly! - I think Ryou makes a very good raving lunatic in fact. Yup, he sure does...*evil grin*
T. Lei chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Aww! (Warm Fuzzy Feeling!)
Jjinks chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
I like the way it was written but it is kind of dark.
Happiness's Deceit chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
TT: ...ooh...I like this too...Your psycho Ryou is starting to grow on me...
Tenshi-Tsuki chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
That was really cool...in a strange kinda way. Neat perspective!
Tenshi-Tsuki chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
That was really cool...in a strange kinda way. Neat perspective!
MaraHeart chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
This was awesome. I just absolutely love Ryou like this. You portrayed him nicely.
71 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »