Reviews for A Part
Chelsea chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
(sitting and shivering.) oh god save me. scared. scared beyond rational beleif. O.O
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
that was great! it's going on my favs!
M.orbid Decay chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Nice. Very nice. Write more one-shots like this.
KMountain chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Good Job. This was very interesting. I wonder sometimes why they don't include Ryou in the speeches. Oh well. I will be sure to read your other fics
hershey-kiss chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
holy crud
Pharaoh Star Yami chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
I haven't a clue where it came from either...

The two Bakuras should be in the series more.
Misery chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Very creepy and dark. It was awesome. I knew that Ryou would snap one day.
Riana Mustang chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Three words: Oh. My. God. Interesting take on the relationship between Ryou and Bakura, though. I noticed that she never included him in her little rants either, which kind of annoys me. *glares at anzu* But then, she annoys me a little, anyway. Not as much as she does with some ppl, but still...anyway, I liked the fic. _ Ja ne!
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
* laughs hysterically * oh god, that was, I don;t know, out of this damn world.
PerfectCell17 chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Good job, that was awesome! _
Yami No Marik chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Anzu usually is the first person to notice Bakura. I notice he's not in the freidnship speeches in the English or Japanese versions of the show. Maybe he's not supposed to be a part of thier group but just a school friend. I liked it cause I like when Bakura works with his other.
KimyouTeki chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
This story has been haunting me ever since I read it. It's sad to imagine Bakura that way, but it has a definite power.
Animegoil chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
O.o; odd. ryou's so odd... really, i mean even in charcater. He's unexplained. he acts like a wimp, even though there's no way he can be with what he's gone through. he seems to sometimes like his Yami despite everything he's put through. I think he has the potential to be slightly psychotic at times, yet it's like a given that Ryou is patient and compassionate. He;s very twto sided, and we don't need bakura making him foursided, lol. Interesting fic.
bakurasveela chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
me like story. make more like this one or even better ... a sequel.
JenniChan chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
oO;; Well, I guess she never included him 'cus the dubbers couldn't fit enough words into the scene when she talks about that stuff.

But she isn't always ignorant of him. There are a few episodes where she helps him a bit. )

But I still like psycho Ryou. Psycho Ryou rocks. Killing everyone and stuff, it's so weird, it's cool. D
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »