Reviews for Lies
Fluke159 chapter 11 . 1/11
I don’t know if chapter 11 was supposed to be that funny but I had a good laugh at Harry reading the book
Elevenses chapter 13 . 12/28/2020
Awesome story! But I still don’t know why the book worked all weird... :(
Ltheslytherin chapter 13 . 8/6/2020
Wow I really would have hated your ending
The whole time I’ve been waiting for it to finally come out. And how in the world could Snape ever blame Harry for it? He really is a terrible person in this story
Ltheslytherin chapter 6 . 8/6/2020
Why do they have to give him so much calming draught with the excuse of keeping him from hurting others or himself? He had only accidentally used a stunner on Pomfrey in self Defense! They are exaggerating honestly so much. They don‘t have an excuse to drug him like this
jj227 chapter 1 . 2/6/2020
I am sorry that your given thhis up as it was a great storyline
SkyeMoor chapter 7 . 12/12/2019
Yeah, Gordon's a decent bloke. And someone who does apply himself to his job.
One is never certain whether Snape is actually being serious about expelling Potter.
SkyeMoor chapter 6 . 12/12/2019
Isn't he already using his Slytherin side?
Snape's perceptive enough to notice that Harry's not reacting as he ought - except that you haven't had him around to notice, have you?
SkyeMoor chapter 4 . 12/12/2019
Snape's a cipher at the best of times, isn't he?
SkyeMoor chapter 3 . 12/12/2019
Snape showing up is fun. And curiosity is such a Slytherin vice.
SkyeMoor chapter 1 . 12/12/2019
Drugging a kid who's been abused, to tell the truth, is its own form of cruelty.
At that point, using date rape drugs would be preferable, because at least then he wouldn't need to remember he'd done it. (at least in this case, where removal from the Dursleys would not need his testimony)
Murai-Sakura chapter 11 . 10/10/2019
Never in my entire life have I laughed a much as I did reading this chapter. What have you done to me? Tears are literally streaming down my face.

Okay, deep breaths.

That was amazing! And I get that this punishment should probably have gotten somewhat dramatic near the end, the entire thing was so damn funny and then to be given that last, rather ridiculous quite I couldn't help but break into giggles as did Harry in your story.

Thank you. That was very enjoyable.
MS
Ankalagon chapter 12 . 11/17/2017
You know, since I first read it back in 2004, this story never left me. I still read it every couple years, and still get angry enough to punch a wall with Harry's treatment. It just manages to push all my buttons :)

I even wrote a three page epilogue a few years back, where Harry snaps and kills everyone in Grimmauld place except Gordon, Ron, Hermione and Ginny.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/23/2017
Wow that ending is super messed up...but it totally matches Dumbledore's behavior throughout this fic as well as in the canon Potter series. I don't think Dumbledore has any right to decide what people can and cannot know, especially when it's about themselves. Granted, Harry and Severus would have flipped their biscuits initially, but I'd like to think that after some serious therapy with Gordan, they could have had some semblance of a familial relationship.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/1/2016
Ok, so at first the story made sense. Harry was angry and hurt at how everyone betrayed his trust and forced him into revealing things and doing things that he didn't want to do. So why is he suddenly angry about thinking that he's the reason everyone dies?

There needs to be more consistency in his reasoning for his feelings of anger. In one sentence he's arguing that no one will let him make his own decisions, and then in the next he's saying that he's upset about being "bad luck".
analise17 chapter 13 . 5/14/2016
wow! thanks so much for sharing the rest of the planned plot (I usually have to make up my own if the story gets to me enough and yours surely did!). Awesome story! Tons of angst! Love Gordon! Seriously, I want to kiss Gordon out of appreciation of being a great human being. Thank you for reaching so deep inside to share this, you have an amazing grasp of conveying emotions which I know comes at its own cost but you *went there* and that's so impressive. Thanks again!
~A.