Reviews for Blood Ties
whiteKnight15 chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
Love it! Please add more soon!
BeckettFan chapter 2 . 1/13/2004
Cool! this is good! i love it! plz post more soon! i wanna kno wot happens!
Love Megan
xvioletwavesx chapter 2 . 11/25/2003
hey i think this is an awesome story! who cares what all of those other stoopid people say. It has a good plot and the characters are awesome! I'd love to find out what happens next. Keep up the spiffy writing!
maliek chapter 2 . 11/23/2003
Really like what is going on ! Doing a great job ! Keep it up !
Jaclyn chapter 2 . 11/16/2003
Aw...the first chapter was so sad/sweet. Second one is hilarious, how they all freak out over little Amy, who sounds adorable. Keep going with this!

And maybe Lilah could make an appearance?
Lorelai Anastasia chapter 2 . 11/16/2003
I liked this one quite a bit too! Nice to see Amy isn't one of those perfect-little-girls-that-everyone-likes immidiatly.

And pay no attention to certain reviewers who can't even phrase criticism in a constructive or professional manner.

Keep it up, sweetie, it's coming along nicely!
E-Beth chapter 2 . 11/16/2003
I'm not too sure to go with this.

The "Code Red" got really, really boring fast. There was no explination what so ever, and it left me really confused. Also, these "fix-it's" are really bugging me. There is no angst, there is no plot behind it. And most of all, no humor.

These characters seem flat, two dimentional, not at all like the real characters.

Now if you want to fix that, I'm sure you can.

Fred and Gunn. You like them together. Well don't just throw them together, make them come together. Ex: They have to babysit Amy or some fluffy thing like that. Or they have to work closely to figure out a puzzle (you have no idea how many affairs start out that way).

Spike well he's a ghost. Ghosts are non corporeal. Sorry, a rather touchable Spike doesn't work, at all. He's part of two planes, and it's making me shudder.

Cordelia, well she's in a coma, yeah. You need to explain why. I agree with A, that Jasmine needed to happen because that's how AI gets W&H. A way to explain this maybe, is that she comes back from being a High Being pregnant. See, no Connor. Jasmine had to happen. Also, you need to drum up some QueenC talk, she seems flat.

All of them do. Work on that. I know this seems rather harsh, but you can do better. This isn't it.
Si.Crazy chapter 2 . 11/15/2003
Great chapter! I'm liking this fic! Amy seems funny! I'm looking forward to read more. :)
cloudofcalm chapter 2 . 11/15/2003
*swallows back some of the more biting criticism*

*deep breath* Okay, I thought the first chapter was o-kay, not brilliant, not actually as good as some of your other shit has been, but the second- again, I'm holding back. Some of the stuff I have to say isn't worded suitably to the ears of little L.

I cannot see why Wesley would have an older brother. All the episodes have shown us Wesley's character is motivated by the pressure of being the eldest, and only male in the family. A feckless, younger sister who died, leaving him Amy, that's pushing it, but is more believable than 'Pierce'. Wes doesn't give the 'family guy' vibe, unless it's now. He's never been that loosened up, and all the tight arsed stuff comes from family problems. See phone calls from Daddy dearest in the eppies for that.

Two, so far you've edited out,

-Spike being non corporeal, and as such, his emotional growth for the next season or so.

-Fred and Gunn moving on from the insipid relationship they were in, which was broken up by Gunn killing someone for Fred. It's a pretty big issue, and involves again, emotional growth for both characters, and the extra character of Gwen, who sleeps with Gunn, so it's not like it's a tiny deal.

-Who the hell 'falls sick' into a coma? And why would the Fang Gang have Wolfram and Hart if Cordelia and Connor hadn't had the baby from hell who could have brought world peace until Angel stopped her? There is NO motivation whatsoever now, you have pulled it from all the season set-up, and are manipulating the characters so they no longer resemble the characters they are. ATS attracts people as it is, in essence, a show that contains angst, a gritty side, and a dose of reality blended with the fantasy, which away that grit, and angst, and you have yet another uninspired American sit -com, which we Brits wouldn't even BUY.

Sorry, L, but this is worse than Skylar. Stick to your other unexplainable, plotless, pointless story that you're writing, and leave this where it belongs. Dead.

A
Insert Witty Name Here chapter 2 . 11/15/2003
Good chap.!

I blocked that out of my mind the second it happened.
gidgetgirl chapter 2 . 11/15/2003
I promised myself I wouldn't review until I could say something nice, which is why you got no review for the first chapter, since you told me you didn't want criticism anymore. The unmonitored thing was funny for a little while. See, happy comment? And I'm not saying anything else.
thatfilmgirl chapter 2 . 11/15/2003
Please don't lete there be A/C in here, I beg of you!

Cute idea. Wesley is such a great guy, but wow, Amy's a mischevious one! Wouldn't it be funny if she became a slayer? ;)

Are Buffy and the scoobs gonna make a guest appearence?

*goes on making cookies*
Ava chapter 2 . 11/15/2003
I like this, your a good writer, continue soon!
cloudofcalm chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
America is five hours behind England, or, anyway, *you're* five hours behind England, and L.A must be about three, give or take. Whatever. It just seemed, even if they were on the same time zone, ultra quick to Pierce dying and Wes being called.

Also, yeah, agreeing with E. You've given me so much stick over Wes, saying he deserved everything he got and all. Why are you doing this, if you hate him?

Not sure about this. Hopefully, there's a plot in the future.

A
E-Beth chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
So gotten over the "I hate Wesley" or are you just trying to redeem him?

Though this is no less fluffy then your others, it's getting off to a good start. I really do want to know where this is going. Though your little "fix its" are getting annoying.