Reviews for We're Broken
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Really intense and different. Normally things lacking in punctuation are very difficult to read and I don't persevere but something here just snagged my emotions and I was compelled on. I think you have delivered a beautiful stream-of-consciousness here, intensity rising as I said previously and becoming more powerful as it goes on. It moved me. Thank you.
Chocolatt chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Kirei... The lack of punctuation transformed into a plus. It was like experiencing a torrent of emotions in a sort of chaotic order that brought everything to a satisfying climax at the end.

Utena and Anthy FOR THE WIN! Yes? Can I has cookie?
Kiros Razer chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Juri/Shiori? (here's to hoping)
Alithea chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
I want to say the couple is Utena/Anthy. I can see that much better than perhaps Shiori/Juri. Interesting challange, without any puctuation it makes the narrators voice seem to grow in intensity. Everyword being spoken faster with more frezy,as if to say any of this with puases or breaks would cuase the speaker to collaspse. It's effective in conveying the emotion. Well done.
FantasyTrepie14 chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
M... I like it a lot. I guess the trick with not doing any punctuation would be to make it flow, right? And I believe you did that really well... The words were so incredible, it took my mind into what you were saying, rather than focusing on trite details like punctuation. So, I think you succeeded!
Myself The Great chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Awesome. That was a creative challenge, yay to the person who thought of it. But wow. That was neat.
Veleda chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
Wow. The lack of punctuation made it a bit harder to follow. It also made it feel much more real. Like we were really peering into Anthy's mind.