Reviews for Helping Hands
CrystalVixen93 chapter 20 . 5/3/2017
Can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz
ellen chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
i love the chapter... The way Kagome react? Or the way i'm almost crying from laugh too much XD
noMuku chapter 13 . 8/22/2013
Haha them two deviants! Lol love it!
Inukaiga's Gurl chapter 17 . 12/9/2008
the creature description reminds me of meet the robinsons "i have a big head and little arms..."
MaybeSage chapter 13 . 9/15/2008
luv it
MaybeSage chapter 10 . 9/13/2008
kewl :)
Inukaiga's Gurl chapter 20 . 2/7/2008
well ch 20 says there will be a ch 21 and ur profile says there wont so which is it u atleast need to add in an epilouge that says the 4 married each other and lived happily ever after or something like that
kagomesbutterflyfeeling chapter 12 . 1/19/2008
I'm sorry that this has to be super short, parents can be really fussy!

What I want to say is how much I have enjoyed reading your story so far! I'm up to chapter twelve and have found many things hilarious. I love how the plot of this story is so unique and original, at first I thought it would one of those Inuyasha is a big dog that Kagome saves and then her 'dog' turns into a human on the night of the full moon and Kagome finds out that Inuyasha is a dog hanyou that was cursed to be a dog, but like all humans he has a night of weakness and he will transform once a month into his human state, so on and him and Kagome start to fall for each other and they work together to defeat the evil who also cursed Inuyasha to be a dog for the 'rest of his life' sort of thing, which I really do like, they're personally one of my favourite plot types, along with the pirate ones, but I also love unique ones that people come up with, and I especially like how you've twisted everything and made it your own and how you couldn't even relate it to any other story I've ever read, so bravo to you.

I kind of like how you've put SAngo in a bit differently, at first I didn't think I'd like it, but I do. It's different and again kind of original, plus you can have her character develop into the kind of person she is in the anime, besides, the first time Sango meets the Inugang, she is fooled by Naraku's sceme and IS trying to kill Inuyasha, so the encounter between Inuyasha, Mirkou and Sango isn't that different from the show, just in a very different setting, different motives, different outcomes, it's very different but yet vaguely similar to the storyline of the show, so again bravo!

Miroku's character, to me is a little altered, but I don't think of that as a bad thing at all, besides, he's still a pervert, and that seems to be the most crucial part of his personality. The only thing I find different is how he hides a lot of information from the others, in particular KAgome, but I'm sure you have your reasons. I like everything that you've written so far, and because my mum is on the verge of yanking me off the computer by the ear, I must cut this review short, sorry. But I have every intention of reviewing again, probably when I get to the end of what you've written so far.

Can't wait to read more and I thank you for all the hard work, effort and time you've put into everything!

Hope to talk to you again soon!

kagomesbutterflyfeeling
Virga chapter 20 . 5/27/2007
Good, good, good, good, very, VERY good. Keep them coming, I want to see the end. I reckon it's your quirky writing style that won the reviews, haha! *i revel in my simmering soup of self-pity...*

Keep writing! .o.
Gg Sanchez 125 chapter 20 . 4/19/2007
Aw, come on! Why did you end it there? It was an awesome chapter though. But I can't wait for the ending. Update again as soon as you possibly can. Later!
SilverKitten420 chapter 20 . 3/1/2007
AH. Another of my beloved fanfics!

Not sure if I have commented previously (Chinita) but I am dying for an update on your story, seeing your last update is sad!

When shall you continue!

Hopefully soon!
RofS chapter 20 . 2/15/2007
Wow, this is a really good story. I hope you update soon!
Fyliwion chapter 20 . 12/3/2006
M was an excellent story Excellent job and very much enjoyed it, and a fine place to leave it too since you've moved on ;; It was too good not to review though, so I just had to say I really liked it and was an excellent read.
Miss Loquacious chapter 20 . 10/20/2006
Good plot, well written. I really want to read more, but I understand how it gets. I hope to see an update!
dreamer1010 chapter 20 . 8/8/2006
oh please updaets oon this is a great story and i can't wait to see what happens next.