Reviews for Shattered Mirrors
andysanime chapter 12 . 1/6/2012
Good job so far on this story.
gamer260 chapter 12 . 11/2/2007
please update!
oz bat chapter 12 . 3/11/2005
hey, i know it sounds stupid but you could probably get some ideas from this book im reading 'Deep Midnight' ok? its by shannon drake ok? 0;;)clown
Soiku-grl chapter 10 . 12/4/2004
OMG! I can't belive you made Seto and Joey a couple. What's next? Yugi becoming evil? (forget I said that)
darktenshi17 chapter 12 . 10/16/2004
Great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next!

Hope Yami is getting... um nicer..yeah
x Hearts chapter 12 . 10/12/2004
Dark Magician Girl Hikaru chapter 12 . 10/12/2004
Interesting still. Not much happening, but still a good ch. So Bakura finally lets Ryou out. Gtg. Ud soon. Till next time. _~
Amy Hirosaki chapter 12 . 10/12/2004
nah the chap is cool. Short, but cool. After all, you are one of the few top writers who DO keep on updating (eying half of my fave fic-list)

anyway, just keep up the good spirit, don't get distracted anymore so you can update very soon again

tiger witch chapter 12 . 10/11/2004
hum this seems very interesting what is up with the next chapter i mean he is nice to yugi then mean so confused .

oh and this thing about self-defence what is... i am ging to shut up soo you can write the next chapter in peice k

but ya

Amy Hirosaki chapter 11 . 8/14/2004
cool chap! and I'm dieing to know what yugi will do with his new lessons when he finds out poor ryou is kidnapped :P

anyway, I hope you'll update soon!

The Fabulous A.J chapter 10 . 8/2/2004
Hm... why is it that most of your stories involve child-abuse, or somebody getting abused or taken advantage of by their own weakness in some way? Yes, I did read all your stories, every single one, and I DID notice. (I am sort of fond of "Something Different", Draco is a cutie in it, though it's confusing as all hell sometimes).

The story itself is good, and I truely enjoyed it until I found out that almost all of your stories were of the same general nature. It seems a bit strange that Bakura would let his intentions and posessive nature out so early in the relationship. I mean, the second day? That seems a bit much. However, it does happen in real life quite frequently, lovers start showing signs of their true behavior early on and the significant other "loves them too much" to notice or take action.

I laughed at Yugi and Yami's relationship. I assumed you put it in for comic relief until I realized you were getting serious about it. "You're going to play video games with me until I tell you that you can sleep." I mean - that's so wierd. Ryou and Bakura's was much more realistic, and I genuinely felt concern for Ryou, whereas I couldn't find myself feeling the same for Yugi. Mabey because I don't like Yugi as much as I like Ryou. Or mabey it's because you didn't delve into Yugi's relationship with Yami enough before making it so abusive.

Either way, it's well written, though I did notice sometimes your 'was' and 'wasn't's get confused alot. It sucked me in, though sometimes I was raising my eyebrow at the Yugi and Yami parts. Somehow that part just didn't seem as believable as the Ryou and Bakura parts, and it didn't suck me in as much. Needless to say, good work.

Also, try to stray into different genres and topics when writing fics. I noticed with one or two of your fanfics you actually strayed. Try to do that more often and I'm sure your fanfics will have more impact and individuality.
Dark Magician Girl Hikaru chapter 11 . 8/1/2004
Interesting excerpt and story. _ Poor Ryou, in both cases that is. Well, ud soon. Till next time. _~
x Hearts chapter 11 . 8/1/2004
hm..this chapter is really good...not that all of them aren't. :) continue soon!
darktenshi17 chapter 11 . 8/1/2004
WOW! Poor Yugi and Ryou! I feel so sorry for them! Great fic though... it's really sad.

(you made a comment in ch.3 about burning grill cheese. my gf burnt water once... it's sad really)
x Hearts chapter 10 . 7/24/2004
hm...possessive neh? eh...abusive relationships...::sigh::...CONTINUE SOON!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »