Reviews for A Vow of Serenity
Great story
some dweeb chapter 18 . 3/7
hi I've been binging a shitload of sm fic lately and I stumbled upon this and holy SHIT it's so good! serenity's growth is v believable and all the relationships you developed seemed v organic and everyone's characterizations were rly solid and that's not even getting to the PLOT
Holy fuck I loved the plot I loved how serenity had to do a shitload of growing up and you built up tension so well I read this thing in two days bc I just had to know what happened next! I'm a sucker for a good au and lemme tell u this is one of the Best I've read it was so good! you created a fantastic world and all the little details and intricacies were so wonderful and aaaaaaa
Words cannot fully express my love fic it's earned a place among my absolute favorites so much for writing it!
YonaOfTheDawn13 chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
q
jesi ki kage chapter 18 . 12/17/2016
Awe! I love it! I'd love to see more of the post-victory and budding relationships but I think the epilogue was great at the whole 'happy reflection' thing. The whole crown, sword, crystal combo was awesome. Also, totally love that this whole thing was Minako reading from Sere's diary. Freaking priceless. I think my favorite part was just as the Guardians were all coming together. Makoto was back and Minako was just getting involved. All told though excellent story. Thank you very much for writing it and posting it so I could read this as a ... break ... during finals week. _ -Jesi Ki Kage
Namice chapter 18 . 12/8/2016
I really enjoyed reading your story. It's well written and has a great plot! Thanks for sharing!
Celestia's Paladin chapter 18 . 5/19/2016
Stumbled upon this story on TVTropes under the fanfic recommendations for Sailor Moon. Quite happy to have clicked the link, I'm a sucker for well thought out AUs and Usagi/Serenity being awesome.

This has one the best characterizations for the princess, gentle heart and core of steel. Endy was pretty damn well done as well, a perfect match for his princess.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/13/2016
Guest chapter 5 . 4/1/2016
In chapter 5 Kenn calls Serenity by her true name before he knows it, too. It's in this part:

"Serenity, go to Makoto and get boiled water and broth." Kenn demanded. Serenity paused only a moment before taking off. Behind her, Serenity heard a sharp pop and a brief cry- Kenn had popped Rei's arm back into the socket. Serenity winced for Rei.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/1/2016
I love your story! It's great! But I noticed this little thing... In chapter three, Luna calls Serenity by her real name, while chapter four she says she doesn't know 'Casamirs' real name. It's in this part:
"There's something else," Luna began, and Serenity suppressed a groan as she recognized the tone in Luna's voice. "You should begin to start looking out for your Mage Guard. Not necessarily to choose, but…" She paused her work on the threads, setting them down in her lap and looking at her pupil, a serious air about her. "Serenity, you are getting very good, very fast, for all your clumsiness and mistakes and forgetfulness, somehow you are managing to turn yourself into one of the most successful students I've ever had. You're the only person I've ever met who has managed to, after only a month of training with conjured weapons, hold onto a moonbeam blade for more than five minutes!"

I hope I'm not being annoying or understood it wrong, but as an aspiring writer myself, I get hkw aggravating those little things are.

Again, great story, Serenity's character feels very real and the plot is exciting!
Star chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Hey good fanfic so how about you see and join these Wikia, follow these links but remove the spaces first:

all- movies- fanon- and- fandom. wikia / wiki / All_ Movies_ Fanon_ and _ Fandom_ Wiki

all- cartoons - fanon -and -fandom. wikia / wiki/ All_ Cartoons _ Fanon _ and _ Fandom _ Wikia

all anime fanon and fandoms . wikia/ wiki/ Main_ Page
animegirl73 chapter 18 . 12/30/2014
A very good story. I really enjoyed it. Wished for more Endy and Serenity, but still loved the story.
mryann chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
You have a lovely way with words and i hope you can right more.. The developments are really great and i love the interactions..m
mryann chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
The story is interesting in itself and even if i am not able to see endy... It is fine.. But i am looking forward to their meeting! I love how you show the live bet luna and artemis
mryann chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
I cant help but cry. . the emitiobs the character portrays us so giod thar i can easily relate... I love how you lay out the characters emotions and relatiobship to each other . hope youll write more!
mryann chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
This is really interesting.. I am looking forward to the next chapter..