Reviews for A Vow of Serenity
Celestia's Paladin chapter 18 . 5/19
Stumbled upon this story on TVTropes under the fanfic recommendations for Sailor Moon. Quite happy to have clicked the link, I'm a sucker for well thought out AUs and Usagi/Serenity being awesome.

This has one the best characterizations for the princess, gentle heart and core of steel. Endy was pretty damn well done as well, a perfect match for his princess.
In chapter 5 Kenn calls Serenity by her true name before he knows it, too. It's in this part:

"Serenity, go to Makoto and get boiled water and broth." Kenn demanded. Serenity paused only a moment before taking off. Behind her, Serenity heard a sharp pop and a brief cry- Kenn had popped Rei's arm back into the socket. Serenity winced for Rei.
I love your story! It's great! But I noticed this little thing... In chapter three, Luna calls Serenity by her real name, while chapter four she says she doesn't know 'Casamirs' real name. It's in this part:
"There's something else," Luna began, and Serenity suppressed a groan as she recognized the tone in Luna's voice. "You should begin to start looking out for your Mage Guard. Not necessarily to choose, but…" She paused her work on the threads, setting them down in her lap and looking at her pupil, a serious air about her. "Serenity, you are getting very good, very fast, for all your clumsiness and mistakes and forgetfulness, somehow you are managing to turn yourself into one of the most successful students I've ever had. You're the only person I've ever met who has managed to, after only a month of training with conjured weapons, hold onto a moonbeam blade for more than five minutes!"

I hope I'm not being annoying or understood it wrong, but as an aspiring writer myself, I get hkw aggravating those little things are.

Again, great story, Serenity's character feels very real and the plot is exciting!
Star chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Hey good fanfic so how about you see and join these Wikia, follow these links but remove the spaces first:

all- movies- fanon- and- fandom. wikia / wiki / All_ Movies_ Fanon_ and _ Fandom_ Wiki

all- cartoons - fanon -and -fandom. wikia / wiki/ All_ Cartoons _ Fanon _ and _ Fandom _ Wikia

all anime fanon and fandoms . wikia/ wiki/ Main_ Page
animegirl73 chapter 18 . 12/30/2014
A very good story. I really enjoyed it. Wished for more Endy and Serenity, but still loved the story.
mryann chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
You have a lovely way with words and i hope you can right more.. The developments are really great and i love the interactions..m
mryann chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
The story is interesting in itself and even if i am not able to see endy... It is fine.. But i am looking forward to their meeting! I love how you show the live bet luna and artemis
mryann chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
I cant help but cry. . the emitiobs the character portrays us so giod thar i can easily relate... I love how you lay out the characters emotions and relatiobship to each other . hope youll write more!
mryann chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
This is really interesting.. I am looking forward to the next chapter..
Guest chapter 18 . 11/29/2014
Amazing story which is an interesting take on the SM story. Loved the whole thing but was a little confused at the ending. Did Sere and Endy end up together at the end or did she marry someone else? Maybe I missed something...
Fille Bleue chapter 18 . 11/4/2014
I just wanted to let you know that this story had me absolutely captivated! I relished in each chapter and I am enamored of your characterizations and plot development. I hardly ever leave reviews (I feel awful admitting that since authors always plead for them) but I felt compelled to leave a note to you. Thank you for writing and posting this wonderful story!
Vipaka chapter 18 . 10/28/2014
Few slip ups here and there-one of the early chapters (3 or 4) has Luna calling Casamir Serenity before the identity reveal, before Luna even knows she's female I believe. Serenity's explanation of descending from Selene is shown as shocking to the girl's twice, even after the first reveal when they should have already heard it during the convo with Endymion over the globe. The silver crystal also got a double-shock moment, if memory serves. Beryl is repeatedly shocked by Serenity's survival when she is shown earlier to already know about it (one of the first scenes with Beryl indicates she knows Serenity is alive but in her very next scene she is surprised by the news). First chapters were a little rough in writing style but later chapters are quite polished. This is actually the second time I've read this story, I read it years ago but remembered that it was a gem so I decided to re-read. Very very few typos, grammar or spelling mistakes, so if you edited this yourself, kudos!

Your description of Metallia's force infecting Beryl is absolutely spot on in how vile it sounds.

I was impressed by the character development for Serenity and Rei. Your story does something few do, which is put life into characters outside the main two, side characters reacted like human beings and not just props supporting the protagonist.

The story itself is pretty solid, it could use some pacing improvements in a few places but overall its great. I think with a few minor touch ups to the earlier chapters and slip-ups mentioned above it could rise from great to masterpiece. :) Wonderful job, very impressive writing for a fanfiction piece.
Hope1494 chapter 18 . 10/10/2014
I have to tell you that this is one of the best stories I have ever read! I loved it and really connected with this story, you could take this and publish it.(Changing names of course) I really think it would sell, you might have to adjust it since people won't automatically be able to know some things, but really the only thing i think might be a little confusing is the reference to them feeling like they have meet before, and the mention of Pluto as the keeper of time. If you do rewrite it to publish it as an original story please let me know, and i will be there to buy it the day it's released. Thank you for all the time and hard work you put into this. I don't usually read long fanfiction, but i'm glad i choose to read yours. I loved the epilogue, because I believe that is the most realistic ending, however it still almost made me cry to think of them not always being together lol
buffy fan chapter 16 . 9/2/2014
I loved this story from start to finish. Creative in an advanced way and it tied the SM plot into another world wonderfully. Even things like the sword at the end were very different than would be expected of fanfiction. Major kudos!