Reviews for Where Do We Go From Here?
Reius Devirix chapter 2 . 11/13/2003
Cool story!

I was kinda sad when they both died...

Keep going!
Lexie Jayne chapter 2 . 11/13/2003
I'm really liking this idea and I'm really looking forward to see where you go with this :)
ShrinkingViolet713 chapter 2 . 11/13/2003
More, please! Does Trinity make it? Do they go back to Zion? Please update soon!
AngelicMouseGirl chapter 2 . 11/12/2003
Oh very cool. Please have more very soon! SOON! _

Ya know when I saw the title for this fic, that song came to my head and I was shocked it was actually in the first chapter when I went to it. *giggle* I love Buffy the Vampire Slayer. . That is an interesting choice of song for a Matrix fic...Hmm PLEASE UPDATE SOON THOUGH! _
Sacred-Rose-Of-Stone chapter 2 . 11/12/2003
Hey Tis me GirQueen13,

Oh good beginning you better update quickly now please don't make me suffer...lol good start can't wait for the next chappy.
Luna chapter 2 . 11/12/2003
I like it... I need more Trin/Neo now, after seeing Revo.. I couldn't believe they actually died! so I like this... I want them to be alive! so keep this going, please! _
Midnight's Trinity chapter 2 . 11/12/2003
Neo! U are my HERO! hehehehe Trinity's alive, alive, ALIVE!
Midnight's Trinity chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
*gasps*

I love it already!

Very, very intriguing introduction thing. On I go. . .
Ryven chapter 2 . 11/12/2003
well...you can argue both ways for Neo at the end of revs (trying not to be spoilery for anyone) it's kinda inconclusive. for trin, very definate.

you end there? argh!

ok, so is she pissed? did Neo just upset some sort of great cosmic plan, balance, thing? or is she just being wry?

for some reason I'm picturing the sentinel following Neo home like a puppy. a Big, flying, metallic, multi-armed and eyed, puppy of death, but hey! *g*

~Ry