Reviews for Fatal Near Loss
Chris-Sasami-Bunny chapter 6 . 11/10
Wonderful. As always. Love your work.
pbk chapter 6 . 9/2
so, i loved this
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
That was deep and beautiful I loved it so much.
Barb85 chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
I found, I read, I enjoyed. :)
NotanAccountAnymore chapter 6 . 11/8/2011
Yay! Richie and Duncan are okay again. I am so glad that Richie seems okay after all of this. And Joe was great, not worried about his computer and the watcher network being hacked, perfect. Seems just like him. Thanks for a great story :)
NotanAccountAnymore chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
Oh my goodness, between Connor and Duncan then Richie and Connor, I think my capacity for emotional moments is shot to pieces. That is one of the best chapters I have read in quite some time. I truly felt like I was there watching all of that happen. Fantastic work
NotanAccountAnymore chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
I love Connor. I do wonder if his watcher is there yet or not, though. I guess a benefit of living so long is having enough money to charter a private jet immediately. And how he refuses to take the couch was so funny. If I didn't know better I'd say the two of them were 10 year old brothers. Great job, thanks :)
NotanAccountAnymore chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
I am so glad to see that Richie killed Renault, but that end of the chapter had such an opposite effect on me. When he takes the pills, I just want to rip them out of his hand, even though I know he'll live because he's immortal, but still... I feel so bad, I wish I could tell him that Duncan's not dead. Thanks :)
NotanAccountAnymore chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
That was so sad. I can't imagine going through that esp. at the end, when he's thinking about how Duncan has been his family and the longest he's had a family. Great chapter again though - you have the emotions done amazingly. Thanks :)
NotanAccountAnymore chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
That was fantastic - I could almost feel the emotions Connor was dealing with. I cannot imagine thinking that I lost someone that close to me, and then finding out it was not true. That has got to be tough to handle. Great job!
Yabbit chapter 6 . 10/13/2011
sweet story

Unseen Watcher chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
Thank you. I was looking for a story with Connor and Duncan doing some bonding. The fact that the next generation was included was a bonus. Thanks for the look into their clan relationships. And the hugs. Love the hugs. _
fwuzzfwuzz chapter 6 . 3/30/2010
I've recently gained an interest in highlander even though this aired when I was a toddler. I'm only on the second season (Personally I think 1st season will always be my favorite)

I love fatherson fiction and Duncan is so incredibly fatherly to Richie since the first episode.

I love your fanfiction! It's very high quality compared to the other duncan/richie relationship stories on here. Though the focus on those two is severely lacking in HL fiction.

I really do enjoy all the stories you've written. The descriptivness and excellent characterizations make it very easy to get into. Plus you don't overdo any emotions and keep everything in a realistic playing field which I appreciate. This whole storyline was adorable err...well angsty but stil adorable. Also, I adore your take on Connor! He never really took to me but this story has made him an instant favorite.

I haven't read all your stories though but I'm excited to get to them! Thanks for a great read.

Evildarkwolf chapter 6 . 3/23/2010
I liked this story. You did good. :) Enjoyed it to the fullest!
monkeerangerfan chapter 6 . 11/2/2009
this was a great story. i really enjoyed it.